009

A/n
Sorry I haven't updated for a while. I've been on vacation, and it's been crazy. I've also had to finish up some last minute school work, but now here is another chapter! <3

Y/n POV

I walked to the front door and said goodbye to Wills friends, and El. Her and Mike had left an hour before everyone else. Which was weird, because you'd think she'd be happy to be together again, but I guess not. Oh well. "Will, I'm going to bed. Goodnight." I looked at him and smiled. He smiled and said "Ok. Goodnight Y/n." I lay down on the bed and thought about how much better my life would have been if I hadn't been some lad rat that Papa took advantage of. I closed my eyes and eventually fell asleep.

TIME SKIP.......... Brought to you by Me

Wills POV

I woke up to the sound of the phone ringing. Boy was it loud! I jumped out of bed, I may or may not have fallen.....not the point, anyway, I threw the door open. Very quietly may I add.I darted down the hall and grabbed the yellow phone. "Hello?" I asked. To my surprise it was Max?! Odd. She never calls me. She tells me El is at her place, and wants Y/n to come over and go to the mall! Oh no. She can't. It's to risky. "Max, that is way to risky! Y/n and El can't go out in public. Especially Y/n." I whisper shout into the phone. I hear Y/n's door open and out comes the most beautiful girl. I stand there and stare. Oops...
     Y/n POV
     I hear Will talking to someone outside my room and I can't help but wonder what he was talking about. So I get out of bed, brush my hair and teeth, and go out to see what he was doing. "What's all the noise about?" I asked him. Still half asleep. "Oh...uh.. umuh it's *sigh* It's Max and El." he said sadly. My face lit up and a huge smile on my face appeared. "Really?! What are they saying?"

     "Well they wanted you to go the mall with them."
     "What's a mall?"
     "Well it's a big place to go shopping with friends and family."
     "You know what. Why don't they show you."
     *gasp!* "Really! Thank you thank you thank you!

     I ran to Will and gave him a big hug. "Course! They'll be here in five minutes." I was so excited. I got dressed and eagerly waited for them.