"I'm fine don't worry about it"

I looked at the door like the fuck

Fuck this Shìt I said under my breathe and took One of them shits girls use for there hair ion know what this shit was called but anyways I bent it so it could line up with the hole and eventually I got it to open

what you hiding from me

"Just leave it alone" she said trynna get passed me but I blocked her

You love me ?

I could feel her tense up and finally look up at me .

You love me I said again and she started backing up to the wall and I followed her .

Baby you love me? I said now choking her looking at her

"Y-yes"

Yes what I said

"Yes daddy"

I smirked and started kissing her neck I could feel her tense up I then licked my fingers and started rubbing her pussy she don't ever where panties to bed I looked at her as I was going slow then started going fast . I could see she was trying hard not to moan .

Let it out mama

"F-fuckkkk right there" she said while her eyes were forming in the back of her head which turned a nigga on like hell I started to get a boner I couldn't go out like this so she had to slove this shit.

I picked her up laying her in the bed .

Get in yo arch . She did as told and got in her arch and she did as told .

I entered in slowly because her shit was tight and we ain't fuck in a minute.

She started Moaning and the way she called me daddy made me wanna fuck her more . I put all my inches in her.

"D-daddy"

Yes mama

"It feels so good"

I know mama throw it back for me I said repeatedly slapping her ass.

She started throwing it back and it felt so good nigga was biting his lips. I then pulled out demanding her to turn over so she was laying on her back . I wanted to see her face expressions as I was fucking her. I just slipped in it and her eyes were rolling to the back of her head . Rub yo clit while I fuck u o said to her Nd she did as told .

Go faster I said she just shook her head  and I choked her and started pounding in her . Go faster and she did as told.

You like that shit ?

"Yes daddy, I'm finna cum"

Cum then baby. And right after those words she did .

We kept fucking for at least 20 more minutes then we were done. A nigga was tired now we both hopped in the shower and did a few more rounds cause she wanted it and then we washed and went to sleep. Ima deal with that nigga Malik in a few hours I thought in my head.