𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠𝟐

Start from the beginning

"Pffttt"
Hana struggles to hold in her laugh with her hand over her face.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU LAUGHING ABOUT!!"

"Hiiragi please it's too hot for that!"

Hana shakes her head.
"I was only joking, you could of took your time"
She smirks before ushering them inside.

Hiiragi feels like he's about to burst
"HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW!!"

Shizu was already in her room. Body on the floor as he took in the fresh crisp air. Aki running over to him as he jumped on his stomach.

"I don't know, wild guess?"
She answers back. Giggling slightly at the sight of the melting shizu.

Hiiragi examines her attire, and the look of her face as she laughed.
"Yeah whatever, I'll forgive you as long as you keep this ac on"
He ushers, pressing the bag into her chest. Hana grabs it. The contents being fruity drinks, chips and doggy treats for Aki.

"Didn't need your forgiveness, but thanks for the snacks"
She chuckles ruffling his hair a bit. Before prompting herself on the bed while they sat by her on the floor. Enjoying there position there better. That's where the air hit first.

Hiiragi grumbles under his breathe as a light tint of blush flushed his cheeks. His eyes can't help but go back to her, as he watched her take a drink. The way her lips wrapped around the bottle. How her eyes filled with joy when she liked the taste of it. Her small 'ah' from the cool refreshment.

Hiiragi
'Get your shit together!'
He mumbles to himself.

They caught up on a few things. Talking about her band along with theirs. And how they had a to use a substitute. Which she understood given the circumstances. But she almost burst when she heard that Hiiragi was the vocalist, which he then compared to Mafuyu's reaction.

After sometime the sun stared to set and they dialed down. And shizu didn't have to break the two from killing each other. They just sat and enjoyed the air. Hana's hair was now out and glazed around her shoulders.

She toyed around with the strings of her guitar that rested in her lap. Her eyes shifted to the two around her. Shizu was writing something in her thinking book. And Hiiragi was playing with Aki. The topic in her head wanting to be let out so bad. She didn't think they were untrustworthy. More so she was a bit more focused on if it was okay to talk about the relationship with Mafuyu and Uenoyama, while they weren't there.

So she improvised.

"Hey guys?"

Shizu brings his full attention to her while Hiiragi hums in response, still throwing the small rubber ball to the hallway and watching Aki run after it.

"You ever made a smoothie before?"

Hiiragi finally looks at her with the Ultimate 'what the fuck' face she's ever seen. Shizu was trying to play the more reasonable side.

"Well yeah, but why are you asking ?"

She gulps thinking if that was the smartest approach.
"Well, when you make a smoothie right? You add more then one fruit correct?"

Hiiragi glances at shizu. To which shizu reply's with a look of sympathy. Hiiragi wasn't the smartest so he didn't get it. But shizu knew she had to been hinting at something she wanted to say. Hiiragi takes the small hints and reply's.

"Unless you want a plane smoothie then yeah I'd add more then one"

"So say it was precisely three Fruits?"