𝐖𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐩𝐭𝟐

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

            ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

Music can express a lot. Give people hope. Comfort people. Even bring people happiness in their darkest moments. But one of the most beautiful things about music....

Is its luring power to change a persons perspective of their life. One line can make you see things differently. Make you feel a certain way. Good or bad. It won't fail at doing so.

Hana stirs in her bed. Reminiscing things from a couple nights before she couldn't really remember. Her eyes clamped closed as she was stuck in between reality and fantasy. Thinking of her past and her present. She never really knew when she was doing the right thing. Not knowing if the choices she's mad In life will make her or break her. But she always follows her gut. And so far....it hasn't been failing her like she thought it would.

She slightly smiles thinking about only the short snippets of what she could remember of that amazing night. The smell of bacon for some reason helping that thought? Wait why was she smelling bacon?

She flutters open her eyes. Her room was empty but the alluring smell of bacon didn't leave her presence. She slides off her bed. Slipping on her house shoes. She had sweatpants on and a pull over black sweater. It was fairly cold In her house. Could she have caught hyperthermia or something and it was making her hallucinate?.

She turns the corner to the bathroom. Splashing some Luke warm water on her face. "Okay conscious, you can come back now". But even after drying her face. She's still smelled the bacon, even hearing the sizzle of butter now.

"Either I had to many energy drinks last night, or someone's here" she musters. Could a robber be in her house?

She sucks at her teeth. "Yeah Hana and he just happens to be waiting for you with a nice fresh plate of breakfast......well that wouldn't be too bad of a scenario, but no".

Hana shakes off her stupidity and walks towards her kitchen. The smell and sounds of clanking metal getting stronger. She can't take the anxious feelings In her chest. 'If I'm gonna find a axe murderer I might as well surprise him first'

She takes a deep breath. And jumps in front of the kitchen entrance. She tried to make a loud noise but was only able to come up with a semi loud yelp.

"Hana!"

She watches the figure ahead of her. The fresh plate of bacon on the table. While he stood there with a mixing bowl and the egg that was supposed to be in the bowl but ended up on the floor, due to her surprise entrance. He was Surrounded with eggs,Milk, and sugar. All the ingredients you would need for a usual breakfasts special.

She watches his ginger hair that had a slight dashes of flour on it. And the cute pink apron he had to wear. She exhales and walks away.

"Wait were are you going?!"
Mafuyu shouts Surprised. Watching the girl walk into the bathroom.