January 1, 2019 is exactly the same day she finally decided to do something about her secret love for the maknae. With the rest of the members approval, as well as their managers and their company, especially her parents', on January 5, 2019, she called Shuhua's parents to tell them about what she's about to do.

Thankfully, she got their approval as well, saying they accept Shuhua no matter what and as well the person Shuhua chooses to love. They as well said that they knew how much Shuhua would be happy with her plan.

And so, on January 6, 2019, Soojin confessed her feelings towards the maknae and they became official since that day.

Now, Soojin's less tsundere than she was before, she's more open to clinging on to Shuhua than she did before. She also became bolder and practically claiming Shuhua hers whenever she can with her actions.

She's also being more affectionate and caring towards her and as well whipped for Shuhua.

According to her members, that is.

Flashback

"why are you wearing that coat in this hot weather?" Soyeon asks her.

They are inside their car, about to eat some ice cream and bond together afterwards for dinner at Han River with some chicken and sodas, coz drinking publicly is a big NO. (They would surely all act weird.)

"Shu doesn't like my outfit choice." she answered and Soyeon chuckled beside her.

"what were you wearing anyways?" Soyeon asks her.

"this one." she said as she then showed Soyeon her outfit and the younger girl nodded at her.

"what?" she asks, eyebrows raising.

"you're wearing a short shorts Soo and an offshoulder top that also shows your belly, you don't always wear that..unless we perform onstage and that's probably why Shuhua doesn't like it. It's showing too much skin." Soyeon explained.

Realization dawned on Soojin because of that, "oww, she doesn't want me exposing too much skin?" she asks Soyeon who nodded and smiled at her.

"Shu's being protective of you." she heard Soyeon say afterwards.

Then they felt the car stopped, looking out, they have finally arrive in their destination.

As they got out, Soyeon and Soojin is still together with Shuhua nowhere in sight.

"where's Shuhua?" she asks Yuqi who just came towards them, basically approaching her girlfriend Soyeon.

"she ran off somewhere as soon as we arrived." Yuqi answered, shrugging as she back hugged Soyeon.

Soojin could only nodded.

She was about to call Shuhua when suddenly she heard the maknae calling for her from behind so she looked back.

"jagiya, come with me." Shuhua said, holding on to her hand.

"we'll soon follow you guys inside! I promise!" Shuhua told their other members earning a nod from them.

Shuhua then pulled Soojin back to where she came from, a mini clothing store.

"what are we doing here Shu?" she asks.

"here..please change into this, jagiya." Shuhua said, handing her a paperbag she didn't notice Shuhua was carrying.

Though confuse, she just nodded at Shuhua and did as what she's told.