"What's their problem?" I whispered to her ear to which she shrugged.

Before I could even react, Jungkook placed the megaphone he was holding to his mouth.

"I'm sorry." His voice echoed throughout the whole campus.

I was shocked. I noticed that people around us were giggling and whispering while pointing at us.

So without thinking it through, I hurriedly ran to Jungkook and covered his mouth with my hand.

I felt his one hand creeped at my back, holding it to balance himself by my sudden reaction.

I looked at him in the eyes and gave him a knowing look. I can feel his lips slowly turning into a smile as my hand still covers half of his face.

He then grabs me into a tight hug.

"Hmm. I know you can' resist me."

I gently patted his back. "Yah Jeon Jungkook, people will think we're a couple. Let me go. We're okay now."

His hug tightened. "Let them think that way so no one will try to make a move on you."

I blushed for a moment and my body voluntarily stiffened to what he said.

I can hear him chuckle at my reaction so I punched him in the stomach. He finally removed his hands as he laughs.

I answered, "Yah. I don't want to be single forever!"

He kept on laughing then hugged me again as he fondles with my hair.

While this is happening, I noticed someone entering the campus. He was walking straight ahead but stopped in his steps when he saw me and Jungkook.

He looked at me straight in the eyes with his blank expression.

I tried to remove myself from Jungkook's grip but he is holding me too tight.

"Just one more minute." His hot breath brushed at the side of my ear then he buries his face on the crook of my neck.

I looked again at the direction to where the man is staring at us a while ago, but he's not there anymore.

It was Taehyung. And he's already gone from my sight.

⋆ ✧ ⋆ ✧ ⋆ ✧ ⋆

Here I am now at the park, sitting on the bench, waiting for my best friend.

In front of me is a picturesque view of the place; birds flying at the sky chirping a happy song, kids cheerfully playing on the slide, and the green scenery surrounding the park.

Few weeks have already passed after the brave move done by Jungkook and his friends.

Nothing really happened interesting during those times (other than being overloaded with school works *deep sigh*)

Just a few weeks in, Jungkook's group became really famous at the university. Not because of what they did, but because they are all handsome and talented. A lot of girls are jealous of me because I'm close with them, but not that I care.

Hanbin and I have gotten closer. He calls me Jendeukie. Even if I already told him that I don't like it, he would reason out: "Jendeukie rhymes with poopy. It's cute."

Even Jungkook doesn't like him calling me that. Well, he doesn't like him at all, saying he doesn't like his guts. Every time we get together, Jungkook would always scoff and roll his eyes at him, but Hanbin seems to be unbothered.

For Taehyung. During the time that he is our facilitator, we didn't really do anything. But during those hours he was seated at the teacher's table, I would secretly observe him. And I must say, he looked more distant as days go by.

Irene told me that it's because of Kim Jisoo, his ex. He was trying to get back together with her but unfortunately, she kept on rejecting him.

I shrugged my thoughts off and shifted my attention to check my watch.

I am at the park waiting for Jungkook. He'll be teaching me how to drive, but till now, he's nowhere to be found at our meeting place. Did he forget?

I fished out my phone from the pocket of my jeans and started calling him.

Ring...... Ring...... Ring......

No answer. Why isn't he picking up?

I ended the call and checked the time again. It's already three in the afternoon and we planned to meet here half past one. I've been waiting for him for one and a half hour already.

Disappointingly, I stood up from the bench and huffed out my frustration. I was so excited for this day since it would be my first time to drive.

Jungkook promised me he will be the one to teach me since my dad and my older brother are too busy with their work. But I guess I won't be able to learn today.

I am about to walk home when I suddenly heard someone sniffing.

Being the curious cat that I am, I moved my head sideways to search for the source of the sound.

Then I found two people sitting on the bench at the far left of the park: a male whose head is faced down with his hands gripping his hair and the other is a female who is looking straight, ignoring the guy.

I tiptoed closer and hid behind a tree to have a better view of them.

The male then sat up straight and looked at his right to where the woman was sitting. With tears continuously falling on his cheeks, I got a good look at his side profile.

There I saw the saddened face of Taehyung, looking intently at Jisoo, his ex.

___________________________________
Thank you for reading! ♡
Please VOTE if you enjoyed this chapter.
Feel free to COMMENT your thoughts.