• 03 •

I am now walking at the hallway to our classroom.

This morning, Jungkook went to our house and offered to accompany me to school. I just walked straight ahead of him while ignoring him. But he still followed me.

Before I can enter our classroom, he caught up with me. He went in front of me and held me by my shoulders.

"Heyy. Are you really that angry?"

I only stared at him blankly as he looked deeply into my eyes.

Without receiving any reply from me, he gently took my hand. "Talk to me."

I sighed. "A guy hugged me because of what you did."

His eyes got bigger while his grip on my hand tightened. "What? A guy? Who?"

With no intentions talking to him anymore, I removed his hand and left him there. I went straight to the seat beside Irene.

Moments later, he followed inside and noticed that I didn't take my usual seat, which is beside him. He stopped from his steps and sadly looked at me. I shifted my gaze away and played with my phone.

Just now I realized, maybe silence is the best revenge?

⋆ ✧ ⋆ ✧ ⋆ ✧ ⋆

We didn't have our first subject. Unfortunately, Mr. Kim Taehyung was absent for the day.

With our spare time, Jungkook keep on trying to talk to me but I kept on ignoring him. He then gave up and went outside the room with a few of his friends following him.

For now, I am enjoying chatting with Irene.

"Hey, Jennie. I heard that today is the anniversary of Taehyung sunbae and his ex-girlfriend. Maybe that's why he is absent. He's still mourning, I guess?"

"Huh? How did you know?" I asked curiously.

"C'mon, everyone's talking about it. Didn't you know that Kim Jisoo and Kim Taehyung used to be the most famous couple in our campus? They lasted for three years, I think."

"Is that so?" I said while trying to make myself look uninterested while it's actually the opposite.

"Yes. Though nobody know why they broke up. But they do look perfect. Jisoo is the most beautiful among the tourism students. Have you seen her?"

"No. I don't even know her." I answered bitterly. Good thing she didn't notice.

Irene kept on blabbering about Taehyung's relationship with that perfect girl.

I just stared into nothingness thinking about him. So, he's still in love with his ex? But why did they break up?

⋆ ✧ ⋆ ✧ ⋆ ✧ ⋆

Classes continued and I haven't seen Jungkook. He and the other guys didn't come back after the first subject.

I was about to call him but I remembered that I am still angry at him. Well, acting angry at him. He should learn his lesson first, I convinced myself.

And with that, classes ended without him entering in any of our remaining subjects.

As Irene and I were walking towards the gate, Jungkook blocked our way as he smiled at me.

Then Jimin appeared who is smiling the same way as his friend. One by one, boys began to appear in front of us until they're seven of them.

Irene and I looked at each other with a questioning face.