c & c - you're my world ☄️

a/n: Trigger Warning/s

🚨- rape mentioned. i have over-exaggerated it and made the situation a lot more serious, but again, rape is still nothing to be joked about. 

☄️ - VERY STRONG VIOLENCE (PARTICULARLY GUN VIOLENCE)

///

Charli's breath hitched. What the fuck was wrong with Peaches? She felt clammy and faint. Rape wasn't something to be joked about, and Peaches had seemed serious on that facetime call with whoever she'd hired. It was 11 pm, and her mom and dad had just gone to bed, but she didn't feel safe anymore. Dixie was with Griffin so she didn't really see any point in trying to call her, and Addi said she was with Bryce tonight, so trying her would be pointless as well. She called Avani, and her best friend's face popped up on the screen.

"Hey bebe, what's up?" Avani said.

"Peaches...." Charli began, but the words wouldn't come out.

"What the fuck has Peaches done to my girl now," she said, pausing the facetime as she clicked onto Instagram. She scrolled through tiktokroom to the video of Peaches and she felt sick as she listened to the audio. "Char, this is serious," she said. "You've gotta wake your mom and dad, bebe."

"Can't I just tell them in the morning?"

"Char... just go wake them. Please."

She nodded, "Okay. Thank you."

"Stay safe, bebe. Call me if anything happens, okay."

"Will do. Love you."

"Love you too."

Avani hung up and Charli flopped back on her bed. Sighing, she got up and walked to her parents room. She knocked on the door before she opened it. 

"Char? You okay? What's wrong?" Heidi said, patting the bed in front of her as Marc sat up next to her.

"It's Peaches. She's hired someone to..." she paused, holding back tears.

Heidi grabbed her hands, "It's okay, sweetie, you can tell us."

"She's hired a 30 year old guy to rape me."

Heidi sat in silence, stunned. Marc quickly got out of bed, grabbing his phone and running out of the room. Heidi breathed slowly, stretching her arms out. Charli sank into her, burying her head in her chest. "It's going to be okay, bub. Dad's on it."

"I don't feel safe here though..."

"Do you want to call Thomas to see if you can stay at Hype for the next few days until it all clears up?"

Charli nodded, pulling away. "I love you mom."

"I love you too. I'm going to call Dixie and tell her she has to come home and then we'll drop you around at Hype if you want."

"But she's with Griffin mom."

"Griffin can come too," she said, flicking the covers off of her and pressing a kiss to Charli's forehead before exiting the room.

Charli sighed before opening her contacts to find Thomas. He picked up after a few rings and he seemed to have just woken up.

"Hey Charli, how are you going?" he asked.

"Not the greatest. Peaches has hired someone to rape me sooooo..... yeah."

"Oh shit, that's bad," he said, Mia resting her head on his shoulder to look at Charli.