Ultimate 'Top 5': Yogscast Adopted Stories

At the start of the year, I was very fond of Adopted stories. But then I got REALLY fed up since there are almost hundreds of them in the Yogscast Wattpad fanbase.

Though, adopted stories are very simple to plot: the best way (for most people) to get some reads on your profile. So if you are a new on Wattpad: I suggest Adopted by the Yoscast plot.

Top 5:

5th Place: Adopt a Yognaught by ellyIta13

I don't know if this was completed around 2014, this was definitely one of the first books I've read around April and May time. Sometimes I would rage when I had no wi-fi in my room to read until midnight. A very awesome story!

4th Place: Adopted by  youtubers, Yogscast and Team-Crafted Fan Fiction by Panda_Queen.

Another book I've read at the start on Wattpad. I really loved this, but I had some cringes on the grammar and punctuation mistakes... P.S I'm not OCD on Literacy (I'm on second set on he subject at school :P). Though, very different and a rather cool crossover even though I swear this was completed on 2013... but whatever.

3rd Place: Yogscast Child by alternategalaxy

 Reading this was SOOO tense, that I was trying NOT to scream on the suspense parts. I think this was one of the first unique stories I've read, but unfortunately... there is to more stories that beats every Yogscast story on Wattpad.

2nd Place: Adopted by the Yogscast by MissMilk-Stache

Okay, before you read this... I must confess that I haven't voted on this. *puts hands on surrender* Because: I COULDN'T STOP!!! It was too amazing to stop and vote! If I have time, I WILL vote on the chapters :D 

1st Place: Adopted by the Yogscast. by PandaLoric

If anyone here hasn't read this... then I'm going to find you: tie you on a chair and read the whole thing at once <<-- NOT REALLY BUT Yeah... This is AMAZE BALLS!! 15 YOGSTARS. I'm not saying anything else but just go over to that story and read it for yoursleves on how good it is!!!

Bai!!!!

-SierraOwls