"Please do..." I suddenly blank out for a momet there, that i am now seated again facing him.

Thou, my only reason is that how could i forget such a thing...
This guy...
He's the villainess's righthand men..

_____________________

Isaac Phantom...
An Earl's son, thou is also actually a well known military family...
The villainess's Henchmen, on other words...
I suddenly feel dumb now for forgetting such a thing... Is this how other people feel when facing a hard math problem?

I can only sighed internally now...

"My lady... I don't really know if you are gonna believe me or not... but i wasn't really stalking you..."

"Hm..Really now? Then why have you been following before?"i said coldy back...

He actually flinched on my retort." My lady... It's just that.... the.... your... i..."

"Apologies, but I.Don't.Speak.Like.This."I retorted back at him using the same way he is speaking.

I'm getting quited annoyed again and as far as i know in my knowledge is that he was one of the sidecharacter that was straightforward with their words.

thou, i guess it's different on another point of view than on the heroine.

He then now sighed deeply and to my surprise...
he suddenly went on of his knees to the floor facing me.
My eyes widen at the sudden action of his that i didn't notice the little handkercheif he was pulling out of his pocket.
To my surprise again that the handkercheif also looked nearly new and.... wait isn't that my family's logo and it...

"Huh....?"

"My lady... This handkercheif is yours, right..? I saw you dropped it at the ceremony and...I didn't really
know on how to approach you about it..."

"..."
My mind never been this blank before...
just what...

"But i guess for my actions for not approaching you properly...that i have may caused you to be frightened..."

He now presented to me, like a man asking a lady for a dance.

"uh... I...."
"I will understand and will accept any kind of punishment that you will give me for my actions... as long as that i alone would be the only one to have that punishment."

okay... did not expect that...
Now, i know why many have bullied a corporation just for a feelor a scratch on being this guy's lover...
or a master...

Just the thought of that sent chills down my spine.
Alright... just be logical and breath it in and try to just clear up a mess...

I now inhaled and accepted back my lost handedkerchief... i actually did not notice that i lost this..thou i did have a feeling i was missing something but just brush it off.

"ah...Thank you... Thou just for being honest, i will consider letting this incident slide for once."
i said and at least for manners, still give him a polite smile, even if force.

With my words he kinda looked shocked as he was still expecting some kind of punishment from me.
He only blinked and blinked at that.

"Well, Of course, i do hope this kind of incent won't happen again in the future."i said coldy with my fake polite smile and stood up and stop at his back.

I looked back at him and he was still looking at the chair i was at.

Shocked, much? -_-'
I have to end this conversation...considering the situation i don't really wanna deal of him being my noble manservant, or the fact that he might pledge me as his master.
"Now, Then. Sir Isaac? I shall take my leave. And i do hope that you won't forget my words about this incident." i said before heading to the door.

As i was about to reach the handle, he now suddenlt spoke again,out of the blue.

"But..My Lady! This kind of behavior of mine.. I can't accept that you will just let me it slide like that." He was now standing and practically looking at me with those green eyes full of uncertainity about the situation.

Sigh

"Sir Isaac, I already said it, but considering that now that you have accomplish on bringing back my handkercheif, i see that you will not meet this kind of incident again." i said looking coldly at him.

"Now, consider this as a wrap up. Now please excuse me." i said as i look away at him and just as i was about to step out.

"Then, please..Lady Triana, Consider me still having a debt to pay." He said fully focus at me.

....stubborn now, huh...
But, i really don't wanna continue this conversation any longer...
"I... Will try to see to it"
i guess just for his entertainment... i gave him a polite smile with cold eyes... hoping he don't get his hopes up and just leave it be.

But i guess that is the part where i was wrong.