The Long LONG Day~Chapter 2

Start from the beginning

"Alright lets pray....Dear Jesus, Thank you for this wonderful oppurtunity to be in a Christan school and learn about your Word. We would like to take time and ask you to help the junior high football team tomorrow night with their first game. Keep them safe. Also please help Mark's voice to a...heal...and for the Parkers with their unspoken request. We thank you for everything you do for us. Jesus name Amen. Alright lets get this class started."

45 minutes later the bell rings and the whole class expect Alan and Sadie leave.

"Alright you two could you tell me what's going on... is it your  parents fighting again?"

"Yes Mr. Scott...our mom and dad have been fighting a lot lately. Our dad gets so mad at our mom and us that he doesn't even say Thank you or even I love you anymore." Sadie explained almost in tears.

"Okay... I will be praying for your family.Alan I have question for you."

"Yes, Sir?"

"I've seen you practicing for football your so loud and energetic out there. Then in class your the quietest person I've met. Why is that?" 

"I honestly don't know sir...but I have to be extra loud this week out there because...a...Mark's voice."

Mr. Scott, Sadie and Alan all start to laugh. 

"I'll write you two a pass where is your next class?"

"In the drama room for drama with Mrs. Myers."

"Yea, drama." Alan says with no excitment 

"It seems fun."

"Not to Alan...Today we have to give a speech about yourselves."

"Yea, talking to my class."

"Alright you two get going. Have nice day."

"You too Mr. Scott."

The twins walk out the door and to the drama room in slience until Alan said

"Speech day huh."

"What about it?"

"I am going to say somthing you tell me what the first thing you think of is."

"Okay?"

"Hi I'm Mark and I am the captain of the football team." He says making his voice go higher and lower.

"Mark... I hadn't thought about that." 

They arrive at the drama building and walk in. Class is already in session. Mrs. Myers is explaining the rules for the speechs. Sadie hands her the pass and sits in between Mark and Sarah 

"First speech is going to be Sarah Brooks."

Sarah goes up to the front of the class and beings her speech.

"Hi I am Sarah Brooks. I am 14 years old. My brithday is May 18th. I am the captain of the junior high cheerleading team. My favorite book is Fault In Our Stars. My favorite movie is Princess Bride. Thank you."

"Thank you Sarah next up Mark Brooks."

Mark goes up to the front of the class and pretends he lost his voice. Mrs. Myers scolded him and told him if he didn't want to talk he could just write it on the board so he started to then he started to get tired of writing so he just said it instead. 

"Sup everyone my name is Mark Brooks. I am 14 years old. My birthday is May 18th. I am the captain of the junior high football team. My favorite book is My Life As...Croccidle Junk Food. My favorite movie is the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Thank you."

He manged to say it with out his voice cracking.

About ten minutes later. 

" Thank you Joe Next up Alan Parker."

Alan goes in front of the class takes a deep breath and beings, but really quietly.

"Alan louder I can't hear you."

Alan begins again louder this time.

"Hi my name is Alan Parker...I am 14 years old...um... My brithday is July 11. I am the assaint captain of the football team. My favorite book is Percy Jackson and the Lighting Theif..um... My favorite movie is...a...a...um...Avengers. Thank you."

He hurried back to his seat and Sadie went up with out being told.

"Hi am Sadie Parker. I am 14 years old. My brithday is July 11. I am going to State Competion in two days for an acting peice called...ME!!! by Me. My favorite book is Ella Enchanted. My favorite movie is Titanic. Thank you."

The class went on and soon the bell rang. The day finally finished and now it was time for football practice, cheer practice and drama practice.

Thank you to all who are reading. I will try and update soon. Please comment. I love hearing from you. Thank you again.

LUV YA'LL