Open hair looked better.

He was furious when he saw her working in the cafe. Without his knowledge!

"I... No..." Samaira said timidly, looking away for a second.

"Why do I get nervous around him?"

"Because he is very intimidating!"

"Yes, you," Abhimaan paused to listen to her reasons.

"I... I was not roaming around. It was my first day of college." Samaira replied, licking her lips.

"Oh! That's why she was all dressed up in the morning."

"But most colleges are over by 2-3 PM. Don't you think? And it's 8:30 PM now? " He asked her, looking at the time in his wristwatch.

"Yes, at 3 PM, I got free from my classes. But then I..." She wanted to continue but he interrupted her in the middle, taking a few steps towards her. She automatically took a few steps back.

"Then you went to the cafe to hang out with your friends, right?" He said.

"Why is he so calculative about my whereabouts? He saw me in the cafe working... What does he want now?"

"I want to hear it from you. Now tell me." He said casually. Her eyes widened!

"Was I too loud?"

"Samaira, I'm asking you something." He called her by her name. She looked at him instantly. It was the first time he has uttered her name.

It felt good!

His eyes also softened for a brief second. She saw it but he immediately hid it with his cold demeanour.

"I went to the cafe because I work there." She said, looking up directly into his eyes. She didn't realize when he came so close to her.

Her heart was beating faster because of the proximity.

"You work as a waitress in a cafe, without my permission." He said gritting his teeth. She could sense his bad mood. She was scared now and gulped nervously.

"You... You only told me! Not... Not disturb you. To stay away from you." She stammered.

His features changed a little remembering his so-called rule for her.

"And I also told you not to do anything which might harm my family's name." He replied in his cold voice.

"But I didn't do anything wrong. I swear. I didn't even tell anyone about our marriage." She said in a go. She could not understand his problem and she was also getting annoyed with his pestering.

"Working in a cafe as an attendant WILL harm my image around the city." He said in his booming voice. By now he was getting irritated with her innocent looks.

"What?"

"This is wrong. No work is less. You are a hardworking businessman, how can...." She said, getting offended by him.

"Stop! Don't give me this moral crap right now!" He yelled at her. She flinched. He immediately felt bad, so he stepped back and turned around to control himself.

"You are my wife. Willingly or not, you carry my name. Do you have the slightest idea, if this news got leaked to media then how would it have harmed my image, my family's name?"

"The news channels would have created havoc for my company claiming that we don't treat you well. Media would get the chance to defame me in the market." He said, making her understand his point.

He was angry with her choice of job. He was angry because of what would have happened if the media got a hint of this news.

Abhimaan Rajvansh's wife working in a cafe for money.

Now, Samaira could see the logic behind his words. The realization hit her hard. She understood the gravity of the situation. She never thought about this.

It would create a problem for his company, his family. She didn't want to be yet another problem for him.

"I am sorry, I had no idea about this. I was getting bored at home and I also needed money for my fees and everything. I didn't consider these possibilities... Please, I didn't do it knowingly." She kept on blabbering in front of him. She didn't want another accusation in her basket.

He looked at her with a different emotion. He could feel she was telling the truth. She genuinely had no idea.

But she needed money?

"Why didn't she ask me?"

"Please, say something." He heard her saying. She was looking at him, on the verge of tears.

He didn't reply and took out something from his wallet and forwarded it to her. She looked down at his hands then at him in confusion.

"Take my card. They have no limits. Do whatever you want but leave that job." He said.

Her expression changed from a sad frown to anger.

She looked away and took a deep breath.

"I'll leave the job tomorrow. And thank you so much for your concern, but I don't need your money." She stated, directly looking into his eyes. She turned to leave but he grabbed her elbow from behind.

His hold was strong enough to stop her, yet not hurting her as well.

"I'm not finished yet, Mrs Samaira Rajvansh." He said in a low and no-nonsense tone that made her tremble

..........

How's it?

The first proper argument between husband-wife. 😆

Samaira hiting him back now. She is no longer exactly timid in front of him. Do you like this improvement in here???

And the conversation is still not completed as he said., 😉😉😉

Let's wait for next for more of them

Till then, vote

Comment

Share