Giorno: Six Feet Apart

Two months ago shelter in place was implanted, meaning that Y/N couldn't see anyone from the gang, especially Giorno. 

They say distance is relative and relative to relatives  I have I'd say I'm relatively close to breaking down

They sat on their bed looking out the quiet city. It was weird to see no one walking down the street and for the store to be empty. It looked like a ghost town. 

Because right, now I feel so alone  

Y/N hugged a plush that Giorno gave them before all of this happened. It doesn't replace actual hugging him, but its better than nothing. They looked out the window once again as tears streamed down their cheeks.

I've been missing the elements and wishing the elephant in the room would leave and kindly close the door 

They missed their gang, its pretty obvious. They missed Fugo yelling at Narancia for getting a problem wrong, Mista freaking out about the number four, Narancia talking about going back to school and eating his favorite food, Buccellati telling them to shut up for being really loud, Abbacchio listening to music and being annoyed at Giorno, and Giorno being the kind person he is. 

I cant ignore him like before not anymore 

Y/N got up from their bed and went to the kitchen to make something to eat, they couldn't starve themselves in their room. It was slowly becoming harder to do basic things. They were losing motivation to do basic things

Oh I miss you most at six feet apart.  When you're right outside my window, but can't ride inside my car 

They did see Girono a few time though, but he was right outside their window. Y/N put their hand on the glass with a sad smile on their face as Giorno did the same thing. They looked at him with tears filling their eyes, wishing to run into his arms and to give him a big hug.

And it hurts to know just how lovely you are,  and be too far away to hold, but close enough to break my heart 

"I miss you Giorno" Y/N says with tears running down her face, "I really miss you"

He looked over at them, wishing to give them a hug and tell them that everything will be alright, but he can't confirm that.

"I miss you too Y/N, I would be giving you a hug right now" he said as tears start to form, it was hurting him seeing Y/N so sad.

I miss your smile.  Feels like miles.  Six feet apart 

"I have to go, Y/N. I'll call you later today ok?" He says, "We can have a call with everyone if you like"

Y/N nodded their head, "I'd like that" 

So far, so far but so close.  Like a star out in the cosmos 

After he left Y/N went back to their room and went back under the covers. They hid under all of their blankets and plushes hoping that this would end soon. 'Will this ever end?' They thought to themselves.

Can't touch the beauty I see. Thats how it all feels to me 

What Y/N would give to hug Girono or anyone of her friends. 'I wonder how the others are handling this?" they thought before they fell asleep

So far,  so far but so close. Like a star out in the cosmos 

Narancia was missing everyone like crazy and was hoping that everyone is over.

Can't touch the beauty I see. Thats how it feels at six feet 

Bruno was hoping that everyone is doing well and started to miss his loud friends (children).

Space and time are interwoven well at least that's what we're told 

Fugo missed teaching Narancia math, even though he did lose his temper with him. And he missed his found family.

When I was young I was suspicious 

Mista and Sex Pistols missed having everyone around. They missed teasing Y/N and Giorno and eating strawberry cake at the restaurant.

But its true time sticks like glue I feel so blue here missing you 

As much as Abbacchio doesn't want to admit it, he misses everyone, even Giorno. Y/N was like a younger sibling to him so he's worrying about them during this.

So I think Ill build a time machine and go back to a timewhen we didn't need to measure six feet on the ground

And Giorno, he missed seeing them. He missed seeing them helping Narancia with math, them taking the fourth slice of anything to help calm down Mista, them helping calm down Fugo when he's pissed at Narancia, them helping Buccellati calm everyone down when their being loud, and them messing around with Abbacchio. In reality, he's barley keeping himself together.

When I came around thats now allowed I cant go back now 

Slowly everything was going back to normal. Shops opening back up and people started coming out of their house to get fresh air. Y/N opened up her window to see people walking around with a mask on and staying six feet apart.

So I miss you most at six feet apart 

To their surprise there was Giorno near her window with a mask on. 

"Giorno!" They said surprised, "What are you doing here!"

"The ban is starting to lift, so the first place I wanted to go was here. So I can see you" He said with a slight blush covering his cheeks.

When you're right outside my window. But can't ride inside my car

"HEY GIORNO!" Narancia shouted out his name as he ran up to them. He had an orange mask with little oranges on it, "Hi Y/N!"

"Narancia!" They said with a smile

And it hurts to know just how lovely you are. And be too far away to hold.But close enough to break my heart

"What are you doing here?!" They asked. 

"We're going to the park for a picnic, don't worry we're gonna stay six feet apart. I was wondering if you two wanted to join us?" He explained. 

I miss your smile. Feels like miles. Six feet apart 

"Yes, I would liked to go" they said with a smile

"I'll go too" Giorno said.

So far,  so far but so close. Like a star out in the cosmos 

Y/N got their mask and went with the two other boys to the park. They were talking about what they were doing during the time and Narancia hoping that Fugo won't get mad at him for studying during the time.

Can't touch the beauty I see. Thats how it all feels to me 

Y/N looked at the two boys with tears forming in their eyes. They were happy to see them in person. FaceTiming and seeing someone face to face is completely different.

So far so far but so close. Like a star out in the cosmos.  Can't touch the beauty I see 

Giorno looked at Y/N and a concerned look appeared on his face. 

"Hey Y/N, is everything alright?" He asked.

They shook their head as a small smile appears on her face, "I'm fine Giorno. Come on, we can't keep them waiting"

Thats how it feels at six feet