Jotaro: Lulluby

Jotaro was playing with Jolyen before she went to bed. There was a lot of laughing and giggles coming from her room. You knew it was mainly from her but you knew that Jotaro had a smile on his face playing with her.

"Daddy, tell me a story" Jolyen said to him as she wrapped herself in a blanket.

"Ok, which one?" he asked referring to her small bookshelf.

"One of yours!" She says with a bright smile.

"How about the time me and your father went to Egypt" You said smiling as you entered her room.

Her eyes instantly lit up as she jumped up and down.

"Alright, this was back when me and your father were teenagers" you began, "We found out that a very bad man was after us. So your great-grandfather flew to Japan from America to tell us how to defeat him"

"And then?" Jolyen's asked as her eyes were wide as she listened to the story from her parents younger years.

"We formed a group. It was your great-grandfather, a french man named Polnareff, a fortune teller named Avdol, a dog named Iggy, another student named Kakyoin and your father and I" you told her. Telling this story was very bittersweet. You enjoyed your 50 day challenge but you missed the people who were there.

You told her about the different people you had to fight so you could go against the man who started it all. Of course your had to leave out all of the gore and disgusting details.

"And then we finally reached where Dio was. We had to split up so Kakyoin, your great-grandfather and your father. And Iggy, Polnareff, Avdol and I went somewhere else" You said before you started to feel sad about what happened to Iggy and Avdol, "After our battles we regrouped. It was Dio vs your father, great-grandfather, Kakyoin, Polnareff, and me"

Jolyen had a confused look on her face as she noticed that Iggy and Avdol weren't there. "What happened to Iggy and Avdol?" she questioned.

You gave her a sad smile. "They were resting" you said, "They put in a lot of energy into their fight and they took a little nap"

Jolyen was still confused but was content with that answer.

"After a long and hard battle, we beat Dio" you said happily, "Then after all that we said goodbye to eachother and went home"

"That was such an amazing story!" Jolyen said smiling, "Where are Kakyoin, Polnareff, Avdol and Iggy now?"

You felt a pain in your heart when she asked that. "Polnareff went back to France.." You started it.

"Kakyoin went home to see his parents, Avdol went back to his chickens and Iggy went on his way eating coffee flavor gum" Jotaro finished. He noticed the pain on your face when she asked about Kakyoin, Iggy and Avdol.

"When can we visit them?" She asked him.

"We can visit them when your a bit older" He said with a sad smile, "Jolyen I want to show you something"

He picked her up and went to his study. He set her down on his desk as he got a picture out. "I want to show you this" he said as he handed her the photo.

She gently held the picture as her eyes widened. "No way!" she exclaims, "Is this you?!"

He nods as he watched her eyes widened. "That was when we got Iggy" he said, "The old man is my grandfather, the one with the white hair is Polnareff, the one with pinkish hair is Kakyoin, and-"

"And this one is Avdol" Jolyen said pointing to him.

"That's correct" he said.

"So this was real? This wasn't just a story that you made up?" she questioned him.

"The entire thing is real..." he said, "Hey how about we go see Josuke in Morioh this weekend?"

Her eyes lit up as she nods her head. "Yeah! I want to go see Kosuke!" She said smiling.

"Ok but first it's time for you to go to be Jojo" you said entering the study. You picked her up and took her to her room.

"Goodnight!" Jolyen said smiling.

"Goodnight, love you" you said before you closed the door. You felt tears in your eyes and you quickly wiped them away before they fell.

Jotaro put his hand on your cheek as he had a sad expression on his face. Tears started falling as you instantly hugged him as you silently cried.

"I know Y/N, I miss them too" he said hugging you back.

~The Next Day~

"Daddy, did you sing me a lullaby?" Jolyen asked him.

"What do you mean?" He asked her.

"I thought I heard someone singing to me." She said, "It was very comforting"

You smiled softly as you knew that the crusaders that have died are looking after you and your daughter.