In With The Old And Out With The New?

Eden's Pov:

So today is my first day of college at Southwest Uni and I couldn't be more excited to be away from home. I'm the only child in a way. My mom died when I was twelve do to Gastroparesis, so I had no choice but to move with my aunt and uncle in the suburbs which I'm very used to. They have and older son Jude and he has always been like a sibling so we make it known we are siblings .He was always the scary uncle yk? The one who your parents call if you act up.My aunt and uncle are very conservative and just old fashion plus when I was in my teen years I was so insecure and they caused much of that but yk they were cool. Honestly it wasn't so bad plus I met my best friends who I wouldn't trade for anything. Zoey, Brooke, and Kash are their names. I love them oh so very much and couldn't imagine life without them. Anyway enough babbling lets get right into it.

8:34am

As I rolled over and looked at my alarm with a glare and a sigh I slowly stretched by doing that little butt squeeze. I know You know what I'm talking about, I slightly giggled to myself because it feels so good. As I got up I noticed that my class doesn't start until Eleven. I really just woke up for nothing but I might as well get a run in. I got up and took a shower using a dove and shaved because you never know I could run into my future husband (lol see what I did there). Anyway I put my hair into a bun and no makeup because that's just extra. I grabbed my Apple Watch, Airpods and a little cash just in case. I'm wearing Nike today. My favorite athletic brand and on my way out I looked in my full length mirror by my apartment door which I live in by myself. It has three bedrooms and two and a half baths which I love. I kind of stared at myself a little bit to see the woman I had become. Beautifully and confidently made. I used to be quite fat and I got teased for it but in highschool things changed A LOT. Anyway that would have been weird if I had a roommate lol.  

                                                                                    //Eden's Outfit//    

                                                                                    //Eden's Outfit//    

                                                                //Eden's Living Area//Imagine with Pink also//