Chapter 6-A night to remember

(This chapter has sexual content)

Nova had no expectations for tonight other than taking a shower and maybe some kissing. What she didn't expect was the honeymoon suite. Luke had walked in to pay for their hotel room and had the hotel workers quickly set it up to his taste before he walked out to retrieve his mate from the car they were at a 3 star hotel 15 minutes away from campus. Luke opened the hotel room door for her she walked in and was in awe of the room. When she walked in there was a large bed with red silk sheets and a red comforter with a black felt rose embroidered on it, a rose petal trail leading to the bed and candles lit all around the room in the center of the bed there was a note. She walked over and picked the note up and smiled when her name was written in cursive on the back

My Dearest Love,

I have waited a long time to find my soulmate and now that I have you I will never let you go. I hope that tonight will just the beginning of our lives together and will be the start of many romantic evenings.

-Your other half

Nova turned around and ran face first into Luke's chest whom was no longer at the door but was standing right behind her she then looked into his beautiful eyes and kissed him. Luke pulled away first "we need a bath or a shower at least" Nova smirked "Together?" she asked him bravely he returned her smirk and kissed her again and guided her into the bathroom He started the bath water added some bubble solution and plugged the tub then Luke walked back over to Nova and began to peel off her clothes kissing her neck, once the bath was filled he stopped the water and guided her into the warm bath then stripped off his clothes and got into the tub behind her and pulled her to his chest and began dripping water over her breasts and down her stomach there were bubble hiding what he really wanted to drip water on then he let his hands trail down her luscious body his rough hands engulfed one large breasts and squeezed gently before continue his decent his finger trailed down her stomach and to her thigh squeezing it a little harder before sliding up to her tender folds she let out a light moan when his finger slid through her folds feeling her for the first time. She squirmed a bit and he decided to wait until they got to bed before continuing his assault on her body he leaned down and whispered into her ear "sit up I want to wash you" She signed a bit and sat up giggling when he grabbed the loofah and soap and began washing her, he made sure he washed every inch of her and even washed her hair. She hummed as he washed her hair after he got done it was her turn. Nova turned around to straddle Luke and began to wash him and also memorizing his body she made sure to give a bit of extra washing to his manhood which only made him stand firm at attention for her. After they were clean and dried off Luke guided Nova to the bed and laid her down on her back. Luke placed a soft kiss on her lips before moving down to her neck kissing her soft spot causing a moan to slip out of Nova's mouth. "Nova, are you sure you want this right now? If we do I will mark you and I will not be able to control myself." Laying naked under him Nova finally snapped out of her lust filled daze she wasn't ready to be bitten " I think we should slow down for a bit" Luke smiled " Of course, my love I will always go at your pace but one thing does need to happen before we leave for France on Friday morning". Nova was scared of what Luke was going to say next "Nova, love I have to mark you at least when we go to France, I promise you it is for your safety since you are human and any wolf will try to mate you. If I mark you they will and you will be safer than you would be without my mark. Normally I would not even think about this without you being comfortable with it, it doesn't have to happen tonight but it does have to happen before we leave." Nova sat silently for a minute then got up and began to get dressed just putting on a flimsy black tank top and her care bear pajama shorts "Nova baby please sat something" Nova then sat back down on the bed and finally spoke up, "Luke I understand but let me wrap my head around this for a second, by the end of the week I am going to have your teeth marks on my neck so I am not in danger from your other pack members." Luke nodded "um okay so if you were to mark me right now, what exactly would you have to do besides biting me? Luke smiled and wrapped his arms around her from behind and sat behind her he then moved her hair away from her neck "First, I would make you feel really good so you relax" he said as he peppered kisses along her neck "then once you felt very relaxed I would sink my teeth into your neck and allow for us to truly connect on a higher level than before" he said as he continues to kiss and suck on her neck Nova let out a moan as she let her head fall to the side exposing her neck more to Luke's assault. "LUKE! MARK ME! NOW! Nova screamed out as Luke hit her soft spot. Luke was surprised but did so anyway, He placed his hand around her throat he then leaned down and sank his teeth into her delicate flesh. She screamed as he pierced her skin. And then she passed out from the pain. Luke panicked when she passed out; he never marked anyone before for obvious reasons but this scared him. He then calmed down when he realized she was still breathing so he laid down and pulled her into him and tried to sleep but it just wouldn't happen. After hours of watching her sleep, sleep finally engulfed him not letting him go.