chapter 6

third pov

It's been about two weeks since Y/n attended Nekoma. Y/n meets up with Kenma sometimes to talk about video games and school work since Y/n is in Class 5 in the first year. Y/n got a text from Sugawara that they won their practice match against Aoba Johsai and she replied with a congratulations.

Y/n's pov

I was walking with Kenma to the gym since he said he had to tell me something important. We arrived and I asked

Y/n: "Sooo what is it you need?"

Kenma: "Can you become our manager....?"

I blanked out a bit then came back to reality and nodded. Kuroo then came up to us and said

Kuroo: "great because tomorrow we have a golden week practice match with Karasuno"

I then became stiff. Kenma and Kuroo both noticed this.

Kuroo: "Umm you okay Y/n?"

I nodded and sighed and was debating if I should tell them about Sawamura.

Kenma: "...you know you can tell me anything right? we're friends"

I hesitated and decided to tell the two the story and they were furious. I decided to leave for tonight.

Y/n: "anyways umm I'm gonna go home to get packed. Kenma text me when we are leaving."

He nodded and I left the gym to suddenly get added into two group chats. A Nekoma one and a Karasuno one without Sawamura. I sighed and saved everyones number and proceeded to walk home packing.

*The next day*

I was on the bus sitting next to Yaku-san. I was introduced to everyone before leaving so I got to know the players and their stats. I just stared out the window while we are on the way to the gym we are getting Karasuno at.

Once we arrived I walked out last making sure we got everything and noticed Karasuno not here yet so I helped take in the stuff and went into the room that the players are going to sleep in and set up the room and went to shower. 

After my shower I went into the room with wet hair, and over sized black t-shirt and red shorts with a towel around my neck. The guys in the room noticed me and some blushed. (Nekoma love interests)

Kenma: ".......Cute"

Kuroo: "Y/n you look hot-" Yaku kicked Kuroo

Yaku: "Y/n-san do you want me to dry your hair?"

Yuki: " Y/n borrow my hoodie after." 

I nodded at both Yaku and Yuki and sat on my futon and gave my towel to Yaku so he can dry my hair. After a 10 minutes my hair is dry and I was sleepy so I raised my arms up so Yuki can put the hoodie on me to which he did and I immediately go under the covers and fall asleep.

*4 am*

I woke up and went to use the bathroom and went back to my futon being careful not to step on any of the boys. I grabbed my notebook out of my bag and decided to finish writing and drawing the stats of the teaming decided to write the game plan for the game also. I worked at the desk beside Inuoka.

Third pov

It was now 7 am and some of the boys started to wake up. They didn't notice Y/n sleeping on the desk as they all left to shower and come back changing to be shocked to see the H/C girl sleeping on the desk with a pen loosely in her right hand and her head resting on her left arm.

The team decided to go closer to see what she was doing and became shocked to see a detailed gameplay. They team smiled, Kenya grabbed the pencil out of her hand and set it on the table. Kuroo carefully picked up Y/n and tucked her in her futon while the rest looked at her book to read their stats so they can work on it.

*4pm*

Y/n woke up to see the room empty and sat up scratching her head in confusion. Y/n then grabbed her phone and went to the bathroom to freshen up then went to the gym with her notebook and phone and headphones and decided not to change since she was comfortable. 

She arrived at the gym and saw her team and went to the bench not noticing another team that arrived staring at her with wide eyes. Y/n felt eyes on her and looked up to her team to see no one was staring at her as they were warming up so she looked across to see Karasuno staring at her with shock. 

Y/n froze but then shook her head and told the coach that she is going to greet the other team since she woke up late. She gave her notebook to Coach Nekomata and walked to Karasuno not noticing Nekomata's eyes widen at the detailed gameplay.

Y/n was barely passed the net when she was tackled by three people to the ground. 

Tanaka, Nishinoya, Hinata: "Y-Y/N!!!"

Y/n: "oof-" 

Sugawara, Ennoshita: "A-ah guys get off of Y/n"

The two scolded the three while Y/n gave a sigh then a small smile hugging the three back then all of them standing up. Y/n hugged the rest of the team except Sawamura and catched up on some things. Soon they heard the whistle and Y/n told them good luck and went back to her team while she went back to Nekoma the game then started.

*After games*

Hinata: "o-one more!"

Y/n: "Hinataaaa we're tiiiired and we're gonna miss the train." Waving her sweater paws making the love interests blush and the Karasuno love interests glare a bit wondering who's hoodie it's is. 

Hinata pouted but nodded making Y/n go up and hug him and saying they'll see each other again soon making Hinata smile and hug back making the love interests glare at him but Y/n doesn't notice as she is starting to slip into dreamland making them all sweat drop except Nekoma.

Kenma then comes up to the two putting Y/n on his back for a piggy back and explained.

Kenma: "Sorry for our manager, she stayed up making our stats and game plan."

Karasuno's eyes widen as they looked at the H/C girl who was snuggling into Kenma's neck making the love interests now glare at Kenma making him sweat drop and walked out saying bye to Hinata and went with the team leaving saying see you soon and etc.

What Y/n notice was Sawamuras eyes on her with a sad look and regret in his eyes as his heart clench but he ignored it and told the team to pack up to get ready to go home.

Yooo sorry for the long update I was redoing my room and still am so updates are going to be slow for a while. Also I'm going to be making a new story.