♡ shorts + recommendations ♡

Start from the beginning

Bokuaka

"Bokuto-san. Good job."

"HEY HEY HEY! Thank you, AgaaAShI~!"

Akaashi's cheeks were tinted pink, and his heart was beating rapidly. He tried his best to not squeal his head off. He was in a giddy mood - they just won a practice match against Karasuno and Bokuto managed to go pretty far without getting all emo. This was one of his best moods.

"AkaaShI! You did great, too!"

It took all that he had for Akaashi to not yell very high pitched, squeeze Bokuto and dance around. He refrained of course, that was very out of character and he didn't want his team to assume he was on drugs.

Later that evening, Akaashi's mom noticed his good mood. It was unusual for her son to have such a happy grin on his face - it was unusual for him to ever even have a grin on his face.

"What's got you in such a good mood, Keiji?"

"Mom. I've never been in love before."

A smile graced her lips. Her boy was finally growing up - and she had to hear all about the lucky girl.

"Before? Are you now?"

"Mother, what is love?"

"Well, dear. Your heart starts beating super fast around them and you have an unexplainable urge to run up and squeeze the living daylights out of them. It's hard to explain but you'll know it!"

"Mom, I've never been in love. Before now."

"Haha! That's great dear. Care to tell us about this special girl?"

"He- I, oh shoot!"

"Oh, Keiji, it's fine. Continue, who's the lucky boy?"

"Thanks mom. He's a year older than me and he's the sweetest boy I've ever met. He's super strong - he picked me up once like I was a feather! He's so amazing, ah. He's got such amazing hair too - it's easy to spot and it looks phenomenal on him. One time, he wore it down for practice and I barely even recognized him!"

His mother laughed and continued to listen to him ramble.Unintentionally, he gave away a little too many hints appearance wise, and his mother almost instantly recognized him as the volleyball team leader, Bokuto Kotarou. He was 100% mom approved.

Akaashi's mother gave him some pointers on confessing, and Akaashi decided to just go with confessing the next day, which would take a lot of confidence and was rather soon, but he figured he should just go with it. His good mood from the day before never disappeared and he felt like he was on top of the world.

"Bokuto-san. May I talk to you?"

Lunch was starting and Akaashi pulled Bokuto aside for a conversation. He was ready.

"Bokuto-san. I've never been in love - before you."

"AgaashI! Me too, me too! I love you too!"

Plot 6: Candy

Kuroken

Kenma loved candy. Kuroo always bought him sweethearts from the local convenience store on their way home from school everyday.

"Kenma, darling. Sweethearts!"

Kenma flushed lightly and accepted the candies. He had an especially hard time at practice that day, his toses were all either a little too high or a little too low. His self-esteem had taken a toll, and he felt pretty dizzy, the world around him spinning like mad. His boyfriend nest to him was humming a familiar tune and sucking on his lollipop.