♡ shorts + recommendations ♡

Start from the beginning

"Iwa-chan. I couldn't love you more. You have no idea how much this means to me."

~~

Plot 3: Alien Boy

Iwaoi

Iwaizumi was an alien.
Not really. But he felt like one - he felt alienated in his kindergarten classroom. All the other kids were so cute and playful, but Iwaizumi didn't like all the noise and just wanted to go home. All the other kids were scared of him - being the kindergarteners they were - his spiky hair was intimidating and he had an unpleasant resting face.

Oikawa loved aliens.

And his first day of kindergarten, he showed up with his alien t-shirt and socks, with his plaid shorts. Not the best fashion choice, but he loved it. The first thing he noticed was a tanned boy with spiky hair in the corner who looked lonely and sad.

"Hi! I'm Oikawa Tooru and I love aliens! Do you wanna be my friend?"

"You're not scared of me?"

"No, silly! Why would I be scared of you? You're so cute!"

"Thank you, Tooru-chan! I'd love to be your friend!"

Oikawa loved his alien friend, and Iwaizumi loved his alien-obsessed friend.

They were the perfect match and it was clear as day.

Plot 4: Sidekick

Matsuhana

"Mattsun. I have a bad idea."

"I like the way that sounds."

Mattsukawa and Hanamakki were the trouble duo of Seijoh. They were iconic trouble makers and pulled pranks on the rest of the team often. Bad ideas were practically their middle names.

"You should stay at my place tonight."

Mattsukawa snickers. They had sleepovers often, so it wasn't out of the ordinary.

"Yes sir. Also, possible ideas why Oikawa and Iwaizumi were feeding each other at lunch today?"

"Hm, let me think."

Together they cackled. They couldn't go 5 minutes without teasing someone, and their most common victims were Oikawa and Iwaiumi, seeing as they just had to know what was going on with their friend's love lives.

"Hm, sidekick."

"Oh, come on, Mattsukawa. We all know it's the other way around - you're the sidekick and I'm the big punch!"

"No, no. I doubt it!"

Iwaizumi snickered and whispered into Oikawa's ear.

"They'll settle that tonight I bet."

"WE CAN HEAR YOU!"

Iwaizumi grinned at the two blushing idiots.

"That's the point."

Later that night, while Mattsukawa and Hanamakki were setting up sleeping arrangements, Mattsukawa got a dangerous idea - but this one was riskier than his normal pranks. He had to prove that he was certainly not the sidekick of the two. Fortunately, Iwaizumi gave him the most brilliant idea, so he set to work on a way to make the first move.

"Makki."

"Yes, sidekick."

"Go out with me?"

"Hell yes!"

"Thanks, sidekick."

"I'm not the - oh."

Plot 5: Never been in love