𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒔𝒔|𝑴𝒆𝒓𝒄𝒖𝒓𝒚|

Depuis le début

Feisty
For the most part, getting along with Avalon isn't much of a hard task. As long as you give no reason to invoke her or get on her bad side, then your in the clear. But when that doesn't happen, you would quickly realise that she owns a sharp tongue, and has no problem with defending herself or others, and happily putting you in your place. She is rather passive aggressive and will never directly burst, yet will sprinkle in a few insults here and there with a smile on her face. However she can let her anger get a hold of her some times.

Daring
Give how Avalon is so quick to take risks.
It should come to no shock that she is a rather daring person. She possess a bit of courage and boldness in her personality. That some could admire, while others could despise. She is proven to be a little impulsive from time to time, maybe even reckless with her actions and words. But she does have a habit of using her brain when she needs it most.

Playful
This could be linked in with her daring side in some cases. But when she can, Avalon loves to let loose and reign free from her royal duties. She's very light hearted and has a certain fondness for games and messing about with friends. She's normally acting like a dork all the time, spreading jokes and rolling her eyes when she's not working on some grand thesis.
Ava can come off as a bit of a tease, she means no harm in the matter. Yet she can get a bit carried away.

Wild
While Avalon still regains the manners and customs a princess should, she still harbours a wild side to her that she can't always contain within herself. She doesn't exactly break the rules, but doesn't follow them either. She is neither good or bad but just happily making her own sense of balance. She's energetic, especially when she's out on the open waters, feeling the fool sea breeze through her hair. She enjoys running free and doing whatever she requires.

Cocky
This is often Avalon's downfall. She's used to be being the girl with all the answers, able to solve an equation with the snap of her fingers. And because of that, she's become slightly big headed, on the borderline of arrogant. Yet for now, she's more cocky and cheekily confident. She has a tendency of getting a little too smug and so sure in her knowledge. While she doesn't exactly mean to be a pain, she can get too lost in her words, often speaking out loud and sharing her cockiness with the rest of the kingdom.

𝙻𝚒𝚔𝚎: -Exploring-sailing-the sea-Her kingdom -researching-history-science-fiction books-maths-learning!-dresses-trying new things/new cultures-her friends/her family-being a nerd-dogs, animals-having fun-working on thesis's or theory's𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚕...

𝙻𝚒𝚔𝚎:
-Exploring
-sailing
-the sea
-Her kingdom
-researching
-history
-science
-fiction books
-maths
-learning!
-dresses
-trying new things/new cultures
-her friends/her family
-being a nerd
-dogs, animals
-having fun
-working on thesis's or theory's
𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚜:
-The Mendacuim Queen
-sitting still
-unnecessary rules
-when she doesn't know what's going on
-being patient
-how her parents were framed for the Mendacuim kings death
-rude people
-tea
-fictional books
-raspberries
𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜: General Knowledge, history, maths, science, quick thinking, determination, gut feeling
𝚆𝚎𝚊𝚔𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚜: Headstrong, stubborn, Cocky, lack of patience
𝙵𝚕𝚊𝚠𝚜: She can get a little too arrogant.
Stressing over things a bit too much.
𝙷𝚊𝚋𝚒𝚝𝚜: she always has a pencil somewhere in her hair and she usually fiddles with that when she's thinking.

𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢: I'll do this later, my brain hurts-

𝙾𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚘𝚗 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚗: She Hates the fact that her parents are being framed for murder they didn't even commit! Though if she had to pick the positives of it, at least she's not marrying the Prince anymore? Woo...

𝙾𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚘𝚗 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚗: She Hates the fact that her parents are being framed for murder they didn't even commit! Though if she had to pick the positives of it, at least she's not marrying the Prince anymore? Woo! She doesn't know how to feel about the kids coming to the castle, but once she arrives, she'll come up with something. But she's very intrigued by their powers and probably might ask them some questions-
𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚐: Thunder- imagine dragons
I felt that I needed to continue the chain-^^^
𝚀𝚞𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚜:
𝙾𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛: She's an amazing sailor.
She'll probably be roaming around the castle either looking at books about far away lands, or doing maths equations.