Chapter 2

Hello. Let's pretend Rohan is your long lost brother bc I don't like underaged Rohan 😡

You mentally sighed as you slowly got up and looked around your new home. Quickly adjusting to the house, you got up and made yourself some [insert a drink but not pee]. Slowly sipping on it, you thought about how you were going to make it up to him. He said he's a manga artist.. Mentally sighing, you got up and checked the time, it's almost midnight.. might as well sleep.

-Time Skip brought to YOU, by Za Warudo~

You yawned as you slowly arisen from your deep slumber, I slept like a log (loggs).. wait..I have school, right? "HEY ROHAN DO I HAVE SCHOOL?!" You shouted through the empty house. No reply huh. You grunted as you got up, and went to shower. Tch, I don't even need school uniform anyways.
You put on [insert cool 1999 outfit] and left without a word. School in Japan huh...probably filled with a bunch of nerds who like anime..You silently continued your way to school as you heard some shouting nearby.

"I really hate reptiles! They're just...scary!" Pfft, what a freak. You decided to stay behind and watch the scene from afar, whilst quietly admiring the scenery.
"Uh, Mr. Jotaro?" You turned your head towards the midget that was speaking."Sh-Should we stop them?" The taller man shook his head. Wow. How irresponsible. But I guess I can't say anything. "Tch. You're all so loud, quiet down." You slowly walked towards the large group of people, as you tucked a strand of hair behind your ear. Everyone faced towards you, specifically a group of boys.
"Hey there girly~ wanna ditch school and come to mine?" One of them spoke, in the most slyest voice. "Well, no. Why the hell would I? You damn FREAK!" swiftly ran up to him and punched him in the face, a black fist following your movements.

Jotaro POV
What? A stand user? No, it can't be. I must've been seeing things. Am I getting old? After hearing his name being said, I slowly walked up to him. "Josuke Higashikata, 17 years old. [insert large amount of information about best boy]"
"H-how do you know all that?! Are you some stalker?" I shook my head silently as I told him about our family bloodline. As we were walking, many girls came and pushed me away running straight towards Josuke. I sighed as I said, "Yare yare daze. You can talk about his stupid hair later,"
..
..
"WHAT DID YOU SAY ABIUT MY HAIR?"

Normal POV
You quietly were watching from the sidelines, next to midget man. You looked down at him, "Hey, how old are you? You're as small as a friggin' dog." He looked up at me, obviously quite embarrassed, as he bowed and introduced himself. "I'm Koichi Hirose, 16 years old, pleasure to meet you."
"Tch, no need to be fancy. I'm Y/N Kishibe."

——
don't mess with her she's gonna mess you up ( you will mess anyone up because you're a strong boi (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ)  hope you enjoyed this chapter, and sorry for writing smol chapters!