Chapter 24: Your Fight - Pt. 2

Start from the beginning

That's when your head suddenly started to hurt and the ringing in your ears were back. Quickly bringing a hand up, your hands grabbed both the sides of your head but doing so, you couldn't control your water any more. So when you heard a loud splash coming from behind you, you just ignored it.

Tightly shutting your eyes, you continued to grab your head in vain but the pain wasn't easing down soon. Then, a flash of white entered your mind and everything went blank. That is. . .

"Hope you like your new scars demon!"

When you heard (B/n) voice in the back of your head. Their voice coming back to haunt you as you remembered the fights and the insults.

~ ~ ~ ~

"You're nothing but a demon! Why can't you get that through your dumbass mind!"

The female, also to be known as (B/n), growled as they harshly grabbed you by the throat and threw you to the ground. Causing your cheek to scrap against the dirty concrete.

As you continued to lay on the ground, you watched from the corner of your eye as (B/n) signaled the others to join in. Which they gladly did since they had a smirk on their lips and you heard them crack their knuckles.

But even though you were still conscious, you couldn't pick a fight with them since they always got away with it. So, you laid your head back down and let another beating come to you.

~ ~ ~ ~

You were casually walking to an empty table in the corner of your cafeteria, when (B/n) decided to show up and flip your tray up. Making it fly up in the air and fall back down onto your uniform.

Hearing the snickers coming throughout the entire cafeteria and felt the harsh stairs on you, you knew that nobody was coming to help you.

So you casually knelt down and started picking up the scraps of food that were utterly wasted.

~ ~ ~ ~

SLASH!

Pulling your hand back, you looked down to see a large cut across your stomach. But even though it was bleeding, it wasn't that deep.

"Just think of this cut as a warning. That if you ever stand up against us again, you'll get another. See you later DEMON!"

Yelling the word "demon" in my ear, I flinched away from both the pain and the loudness of (B/n) voice. Glancing over at them and their group, you watched as how they exited the alleyway and into the public space.

Looking down at the gash across your stomach, you just brought your bag in front of you and took out a roll of bandages. Getting ready to cover the cut.

~ ~ ~ ~

You subconsciously took off your gloves on your hands since it was starting to get hot. You threw them to the ground and your hands clenched into a fist, where your knuckles turned white. Where previous visions started flooding your mind.

"It seems the principal finally notices she's a demon and she shouldn't even be allowed in this school anymore."

"Look the demons back."

"She's not special! She's a demon!"

"Good to see you . . . demon."

"Or what. . . demon? You're just the same in middle school. Pathetic. . . Evil. . . Alone~. . ."