The hookup

Before we get into this smut warning! And make sure to comment your favorite ship in the comments!

~Shigarakis pov~

I walk inside the building and see kurogiri behind the bar making drinks and toga on the couch watching t.v. "Want anything to drink?" Kurogiri asks. "Anything alcohol" I say. "How was the mission?" Toga asked. "Fine." I replied annoyed. I drank a few shots of whatever it was and went up stairs into my room. I plopped onto my bed and fell asleep.

"Shigaraki!" I hear a voice whisper. "Hm? Dabi? What the fuck do you want?" I replied just wanting to sleep. I sit up and he walks over to me. Next thing I knew our lips where connected. What the hell!? I thought. I pulled away "What the hell!?" I yelled in his face. "Be quiet or toga and kurogiri will here" he whispers. "I sorta need...help" he says his face sorta going read. I look down and there was a bulge coming out if his pants. "N-no!" I whisper yelled. But again our lips where connected. I decided to kiss back and well I think I liked it... The kiss kept getting more heated and dabi bit my lip making me open my mouth a little and he slipped his tongue in. We where exploring each others mouths and I sat on his laps my knee slowly rubbing against his bulge. Small moans escaped out of his mouth into our kiss, I could feel myself getting hard. Dabi then gets on top of me while where still kissing. He takes off my shirt and pants and I'm left in my boxer my hard dick showing through. I took his cloths off leaving him in his boxers. Dabi starts grinding on me and I let out a soft moan Wich I could feel his dick get bigger. He started kissing down my neck biting and kissing I could feel hickeys forming. Dabi starts kissing down my chest to my V line and I let out soft quiet moans every now and then as it teases me. I want more. My dick was super hard and I wanted him to just fuck me already. "D-dabi.." I moan out. "Yes?" He says with lust in his voice. "I want more..." I said a little embarrassed. "Tell me what you want" he said smirking. "I-I want you to f-fuck me" I say. "Anything for you~"he says taking off my boxers. He takes my dick into his mouth and licks my tip teasing. I moan out a little louder then I have been. I look over the clock reading 1:38 am. Dabi starts licking and sucking my dick and I keep moaning as it fills me with pleasure. "D-dabi I'm gonna c-cum!" Dabi puts my whole dick into his mouth and I grabs onto the bed sheets making sure not to decay them as I cum into Dabis mouth and I let out a big moan. He swallowed it and came back on top of me.  He took off his boxers. "I'm to horney to prepare you so where just going for it." He says with a smirk on his face. "O-okay..." he lines up his dick to my entrance and slowly pushes in. I moaned in pleasure god it felt so good already. It did really hurt though. He stopped once his full dick was inside and left it there for me to adjust too.  I nodded to him once the pain was gone and he slowly started thrusting in and out the pain slowly fading away and all I felt was pleasure.  He kept going harder and faster every thrust and I kept moaning louder and louder. "Ah..hah... D-Dabi...Harder... hah... it feels so d-damn good..." it felt so good his dick inside of me was just so good. He went faster and it felt so damn good. "I'm gonna-" I was instantly filled with his warm liquid inside of me and it felt so good inside me. He pulled out and I flipped us over. I wasn't done yet. "Now it's my turn to pound the shit out of you~" I said not waiting any second. I lined my dick up to his entrance and slammed in. Dabi screamed in pain and pleasure and I loved the sound of his voice like this. I thrusted faster and harder every thrust and it felt so good. I can't get enough. "T-tomura... Harder... Hah..Ah..AH" at this point I was slamming as hard as I could into him and it felt so fucking good. As I kept thrusting into him I held his wrists above his head making sure I wouldn't decay him of course. I kept pounding into him and I cummed inside of him. I took my dick out and started kissing his neck and biting. He let out a moan and I found his sweet spot and kept kissing and sucking there forming a hickey. I layed down beside him. "D-damn that felt so good..." dabi said. We fell asleep together that night.

I hope you guys liked it! My first time writing smut so hope you enjoyed!