Chapter 1 : Nagarsol Express

Start from the beginning

Nandu giggles and kisses Navya on her cheek, "Ab ja! Shaam ko hum dono saath mein golgappe khane jayenge. Okay?"

"Double okay, My Madam Speaker!"says Navya and goes from there to help Divyanka.

"Pagal!", Nandu looks on while eating the payasam with a sweet smile on her face.

In the evening, Murthy sisters eat golgappa and come back to home with never ending rantings. Oh, it's Navya who is talking and Nandu? Listening with a smile.

It's night and Murthy sisters are indulged in a movie. Soon, Navya sleeps with her head over Nandu's shoulder. Nandu smiles seeing her and makes navya lay peacefully over the bed, shuts off the laptop and she too lays beside navya. 

That night, Nandu keeps on thinking about the attention she is going to get. Although it is just a small ceremony, still, she is not at all comfortable with the thought of taking the award, precisely in front of around 50 people. That's how our Nandini is! A girl who loves to savour the happiness and freedom in solitude.

Around 4 AM, darkness has swallowed her thoughts and Nandu slips into the sleep, and the day has arrived!

At the same time, In Warangal .

Time 4 AM, Kakatiya Musical Garden, Warangal, Telangana.

Two boys are jogging in the garden and are drenched in the sweat. On seeing a bench, they both sit on it while the one between them tosses a water bottle to the other. On calming themselves, they gulp down a few sips of water. On drinking some water, one boy closes his eyes while titling his face backwards, inhaling the essence of the environment.

What's the other one doing? Let's see.

Wait! Even his eyes are closed, but hands are waving in the air.

Oh no! The Voice!!!! Sorry, The Noiseee!!!!!

"Itna maza tujhe kyun aa raha hai

Maine hawa mein itr milaya.."

With the frowns on his face, the first boy opens his eyes and glares at the second one.