"Yes, I'm right here, don't worry." Bucciarati answered, holding onto y/n closer. "y/n, I had something I needed to tell you for a long time...." "That your not my real father?" "Huh?! How did you-" "we barely look alike papa, I'm not that stupid" (if you actually look like Bucciarati, replace this line with "Zio Abbacchio told me a few years ago, sorry for not telling you sooner."). Bucciarati started to feel tears going down his cheeks as he looked at his now fragile daughter. "Papa.... Even if we aren't blood related, you still cared for me, nurtured me, and loved me like your own. You treated me like I was your own flesh and blood."

Bucciarati began to sob as y/n soon said "I love you...more than cats and chocolate and all the stars in the sky....". y/n than closed her eyes after saying that, never opening them again. This caused Bucciarati to fully break down. He lost her too...

"y/n....I love you too....More than anything in this god forsaken world." Bucciarati said as he put his forehead on her's, rocking her back and forth. Bucciarati than noticed that his feet was sinking into the floor. He looked up and saw Secco crawling from the ground, growling at the man. "Just kill me....you already took away my everything...why not finish off a man who has nothing else." Bucciarati said to Secco, A grin soon spreading onto the mutt's face. "Gladly..." Secco said, slowly approaching Bucciarati.

Secco than used his stand Oasis's power to liquify Bucciarati, only for his hand to go through him. Secco looked in shock as he than saw People around him getting better. "What happened to the mold?!" Secco said in shock, looking around him. "Looks like he fell for it!" A young girl's voice rang out, Grabbing Secco's attention. And coming right out of the bushes, were the REAL Bucciarati and y/n.

Giorno and Mista were able to defeat Cioccolata right when the mold was eating at y/n, causing y/n to fully get back into action. In order to trick Secco and put him in the spot to be attacked, y/n used Don't Stop Believin to create a illusion of her and her father. One where the two were vulnerable, like, I don't know, Bucciarati losing the light of his life. Just than Secco took out his flip phone and put on a voicemail. The voicemail was Cioccolata telling him that the group was heading to the Colosseum.

Secco began to run towards the Colosseum, But Bucciarati threw a post towards him. Secco managed to dodge it, but it hit a steel. Secco than notice that the pole was split by a zipper, courtesy of Sticky fingers. As the zipper between the post began to close, Secco kicked the stele towards Bucciarati and y/n using Oasis. Bucciarati used Sticky fingers to destroy the stele, saving the both of them from getting their throats slashed. Secco rushed towards Bucciarati and y/n, but Bucciarati got onto a pole and used it to attack Secco. Secco deflected this and kicked Bucciarati into a window of a nearby shop.

y/n went over to Bucciarati and blocked Secco from going any closer to her father. "For a reunion I didn't expect to get such a ride welcome." Secco said to her. Just than the three noticed a glimpse of light coming from the colosseum. Secco deduced that it was the person they were meeting up with, deciding to kill the two right where they stood so they won't get to them.

Bucciarati grabbed y/n and went through a zipper with her underground. Bucciarati choose to go to the colosseum by traveling underground, using Sticky fingers zippers as a transport. As Bucciarati ran through the ground, y/n's hand grasped onto his, going through zipper after zipper in hopes of reaching the colosseum, He felt himself sinking father into the ground. Secco was pursuing the two....

Bucciarati held his grip tighter on y/n's hands and started to run faster, y/n crying out "I-I DON'T THINK I CAN RUN ANYMORE!". Bucciarati heard this and stopped for a millisecond to take y/n in his arms and continued to run. Bucciarati than stopped in his tracks when he heard something going through the ground. Bucciarati than felt something go through his hand and held y/n closer to his body, using himself as a shield for her.

Secco was using the ground to make mud and spit it out to the air, but once it goes away from his body it hardens and goes through the ground, making pole like rain to kill Bucciarati and y/n. As Bucciarati felt the garden mud poles go through him, he created a zipper and threw y/n into it, but not before kissing her on her forehead and telling her "I have unwavering faith in you, blast his eardrums to kingdom come!"

y/n at first did not understand what her father meant, but after finding herself face to face with Secco, she noticed a car behind her. y/n quickly took two pieces of dirt and put them in her ears, using them as noise canceling earphones. She than went towards the car, and popped one of the wheels. This made Secco's eardrums face damage and recall the harden mud rain. "That's my girl..." Bucciarati thought while smirking, using Sticky fingers to regroup with y/n.

As y/n found herself back on the surface, she saw Secco, ears bleeding as he tried to look around his surroundings, trying to find Either Bucciarati or her. Secco saw y/n and yelled at her "You really aren't planning to kill me! What can your pathetic stand do!". Secco than grabbed a civilian and covered his mouth to avoid him screaming. y/n took a good look at the civilian and noticed that he...wait...

WAS THAT DOPPIO?!

Author's note: Does anyone here watch Clannad, ir it's sequel series Clannad: After story. well the seiyuu   Of Bucciarati also voices The main character of Clannad, so I based a scene in this chapter off a episode in After story which involved the main character and his daughter. Anyways, hope you enjoy this chapter and I'll see you tomorrow!