@TiaraPerenz2

Tiara

"KHALIF! How the fuck you gon plan for us to go to the damn beach and you wanna take your time?" I yelled, packing the towels.  He came out of the bathroom, a towel wrapped loosely around his waist.

"Hurry child, I already packed yo shit."

"Fucking potty mouth."

"How you gon cuss while calling me one?"

He laughed. "It's ok when I do it."

He took his precious time, choosing a pair of Timberland's to go with his outfit. "Plain black." I said,grabbing them with a pair of socks. "That's basic as fuck."

"Then why'd you buy them?"

"A nigga got money, that's why. Grab the black ones with the white. That should keep you busy while I get dressed." He said, going into the closet to get dressed. He knew that the he kept the custum ones on the high shelfs, which pissed me off.

I stormed to the other side of the room and grabbed the swivel chair, carefully placing it on the floor.

"You better not be standing on that spinning chair!" Swae yelled from the closet. "I'm not...yet." I said, climbing into the chair with great care. Khalif rushed out of the closet half dressed, shirt in hand,and picked me up off the chair.

"If I knew yo stupid tail was gonna do this, I would have put all my shoes on the floor." He said, grabbing the boots with ease. He put on the shirt and slipped on the socks.

-

"Tell me when you done staring so we can go." Khalif said, typing away on his phone. I shook my head and gave him a confused look. "I've been calling your name for the past 4 minutes."

"Oh." I said, slightly embarrassed. "It's ok baby, can't nobody get enough of Swae." He said, kissing my forehead and getting the bag with our stuff in it.

-

"Can we take the jeep? I mean...we are going to the beach..." I asked, as Swae stopped and smiled, shaking his head.

"Whatever you want babygirl."

The drive was a calming silence, besides the fact that he was blasting SremmLife.

He pulled into the lot and I hopped out, grabbing the bag we carried our stuff in. Swae being the gentlemen he was, he got it from me held it until we got to our more secluded part of the beach.

"Let's go!" I squealed, pulling over my cover-up dress, revealing my two piece. I turned around and saw Swae staring.

"I knew that one piece was tryna tell me something..." I mumbled, grabbing his and and dragging him into the water.

Little did I know about the rude awakening he had for me. Out of nowhere, he poured a pail of sea water over my head, and swam away.

I saw him out of the corner of my eye get up, and hide behind a rock.

I couldnt help bit giggle at his childishness.

I tip toed towards the rock and to my luck, he didn't move.

"BOO!" I said, revealing myself. I looked at Swae and cocked my head to the side,confused as to why he was on one knee.

Then it hit my slow tail....

"Tiara Perenz, we have known eachother for years, and I never thought I could feel any different about anyone else when I first spoke to you. You been there for me through everything,
And I love you for that.

So....will you marry--"

"YES BABY, YES!"

I ran into his arms and kissed him. He slipped the ring on my finger and pecked my nose.

"Celebrate?"

I smirked.

"Celebrate."

--A/N

Gurrrllll.. When I tell you I went through errthang tryna perfect this, I did lol. I hope you liked it. I enjoyed writing it. :)♥

To the Kid Lucas requester, that...scene you wanted in the story had me stumped lol, but its almost done and its getting published today.

For the other Swae Lee requester, don't worry babe, I saw ya lol. Message me the info because its easier to access it than having to go through my comments. I have a surprise plot in mind that I think you'll enjoy. ;)

xJussFangirlin