The Signs in an Awkward Situation

Aries: Will go silent and become nervous. They don't usually expect a situation to turn awkward, so when it does happen, they get a bit uncomfortable and more than likely won't say much.

Taurus: They'll try to act like nothing happened, or just make a few jokes to lighten the situation/conversation. Despite seeming to be fine, they'll constantly think about the situation later and won't be able to get the awkward feeling out of their mind.

Gemini: Geminis take pride in their social skills, so when they fall into something that doubts those skills, they feel embarrassed and more angry than awkward. Their irritation might show, perhaps making the situation even more awkward or less engaging.

Cancer: They will tend to draw attention away from themselves if stuck in an awkward situation. This might be them bringing in a friend or family member to feel more comforted or just point out something that doesn't have to deal with the conversation at hand.

Leo: Leos are pretty skilled at escaping awkward situations because they will make jokes to brighten the mood. This takes the tension away from the situation. 

Virgo: They don't mind feeling a bit awkward and they don't mind sharing with the people/person that they are talking to that they're feeling a bit uncomfortable. If they don't wish to vocalize this, they will often use sarcastic humor in hopes of relieving the tension.

Libra: They do not like awkward situations at all. To deal with them, they won't. They'll leave the situation completely, making up an excuse to just go away until they feel comfortable again.

Scorpio: They may not even notice when a situation is awkward, but if they do, they'll feebly try to make it better but end up failing and more than often backing out of the situation completely.

Sagittarius: Surprisingly, these people almost enjoy awkward situations. Well, when they create ones for other people. When they themselves are in one, they don't necessarily mind it and will acknowledge it and move on pretty quickly.

Capricorn: Capricorns will laugh awkward situations off. They're not afraid to admit that they made a situation or conversation awkward, and it's easy to move on from it for them.

Aquarius: They will get frustrated, like Gemini, and will refuse to admit that a situation is awkward. They'll try to wiggle out of the situation wittingly. 

Pisces: Like Cancer and a few other signs, Pisces will try to distract the people they are with with jokes and sarcastic commentary.