My Kind of Love (feat. Olivia Cooke)

Start from the beginning

“Look man, this is between us.” The man sighed.

“The way you were talking to her made it my business.”

Waiting until he turned to leave Chanel let out a deep breath before glancing back at Shawn.

“Thank you” she smiled.

“No problem” Shawn replied looking her over. “You okay, he didn’t hurt you did he?”

“Shawn man hurry up!” Kit called from the door.

"No he didn’t. Hi Kit" she smiled as she stopped in front of him before turning back to Shawn. "Thanks again."

Nodding Shawn kept his gaze on her as she squeezed past Kit before heading inside and disappearing up the steps.

“Dude” he laughed as he kept his gaze over his shoulder. “Who the fuck is that?”

“Who?” Kit asked impatiently glancing down the street.

“That chic” he replied “you can’t tell me you don’t know her.”

“I don’t. Let’s go inside.”

Truth was he had seen her around, at least the past couple of weeks but never face to face, just in passing really.

From what he’d gathered she lived two floors beneath him.

“The old Kit would’ve already taken her out on a couple of dates by now.”

“Guess I’ve lost my touch” Kit sighed.

Stepping inside he felt around for the light switch as kit headed for the couch before collapsing on it.

“So this is where you’ve been staying.”

“Obviously” he grumbled as Shawn shut the door before heading towards the dining room table.

He went to sit the bags down but paused as he took in the trashed table top. Just like the rest of the place, there were clothes, stacks of paper and wrappers all over the place.

“Come on man” he sighed. “What’s going on?”

“Nothing.”

“You haven’t been answering your phone, your mom’s worried about you-“

“So tell her I’m fine” he mumbled.

Realizing it was going nowhere he glanced over at his bags.

“Do you want me to grab a hotel?”

“Yep.”

“Alright,” stopping to sit the groceries in the kitchen Shawn watched as Kit rolled onto his side. “I’ll call you when I find one. Answer so you know where I am.”

“Alright.”

Not bothering to show him to the door, Kit buried his face into the cushion adjusting his robe so it kept him warm.

The sound of banging on the front door caused him to jerk awake. The pain that shot throughout his neck made it so that he wasn’t able to find the energy to get up for a moment.

Glancing up at the clock he winced before managing to get up and start towards the front door.

“Look Shawn” he groaned as he fumbled with the lock. “I told you I’m fine.”

Opening the door he paused as he realized it wasn’t Shawn who had come back.

“Olivia?”