001

i wake up at 6am, i have to get ready for school. so i go to my bathroom, look in the mirror, and realized i look ugly asf. jkjk, okay so i shower, brush my teeth, and get dressed. i walk to school with my best friend, it's only a block away.

my best friend is jenna, i've known her since 7th grade. we're both on the varsity cheer team, and we're juniors. she's talking to a guy named mattia. i don't really know him though. anyways, after a long convo about our weekend plans, we realize it's 7:40 and we're about to be late.

we rush into the school before the doors lock, but i take my time since i'm too damn tired to function. my first period is math, great. no, i actually hate math. i walk in a few seconds after the bell rung and my teacher yells at me. honestly at this point i could care less, we're close to summer break either way. so i plop down in my seat then get 2 snap notifications. one's a chat from mar, and the other from hector. i leave hector on delivered, and open mar's snap. 

i must've been loud because when i giggled at mar's snap, it was because he sent me nudes, in class. everyone was staring at me. of course, including the teacher.

t) 'care to expain what's so funny to the class, y/n?'
y/n) do y'all wanna see some dude's nudes or something?

everyone was laughing except for my teacher.

t) give me your phone or i'm sending you to the office
y/n) it's MY phone, not yours. and i'll stay, thanks for the offer though.

i sat back down in my seat, while everybody's eyes were on me. i rarely acted out like this, but give us a break. it's the last 2 weeks of school, cmon now.

after the dismissal bell rang i was outta there. i was so ready to leave.

+.* 340 words - tbc