The Great Speech

Uncle Sam: My brothers and sisters. We originated from the glory of superiority.

Uncle Sam: We have forged greater victories and greater losses of from our struggles and none shall surpass us in the process. 

Uncle Sam: From the first peak of human civilization, the glory of our kind has portrayed us as the mother and father of human civilization!

Uncle Sam: Struggling from the fiery depths of human evil and conflict. Channelling our spirits with human patriotism and nationalism.

 Uncle Sam: We rose and emerged from our past struggles. As we grew, so too did our strengths as national personifications.

Uncle Sam: We created what humans are. Humans created what we were!

Uncle Sam: To combat the evils residing within ourselves and humans.

Uncle Sam: We lead humanity towards the zenith of global civility and prosperity under our name.

Uncle Sam: Now, on this day and throughout this conflict, our power will be tested. 

Uncle Sam: These bastardized flag-headed creatures and by whom they are led by have threatened to destroy our ways of life.

Uncle Sam: Brothers and sisters!

Uncle Sam: It is time that we must put our petty grievances aside and face a problem none of us has faced.

Uncle Sam: We will become the greater union!

Uncle Sam: We will stay strong as the greater union!

Uncle Sam: And WE will eradicate this disease!

Uncle Sam: We the People will prevail!!