Chapter 18

"Alright, get him on his feet. We can all stand around posing up a storm later. By the way, feel free to clean up," Stark said. "What happens to the magic wand?" Red hair asked. "STRIKE team's going to secure it," Cap said. The elevator came up and four men came out of it.

 "We can take that off your hands," One of them said while I hauled the man up. "By all means," Red hair said, handing off the wand. "Be careful with that thing, unless you want your mind erased. And not in a good way," Barton warned, pouring himself a drink. "I'll take care of him," Thor said, coming over with a pair of handcuffs. "He's all yours," I said, wandering over to Red hair and Barton.

"On my way down to coordinate search and rescue," Cap said, walking off. "'On my way down to coordinate search and rescue.' I mean, honestly, how do you keep these--" The man said, disguising himself as Cap then turning back. "Shut up," Thor said, putting a mouthguard on him. We all went into the elevator, and Hulk tried to join us. "Woah, Woah, Woah, Woah, Woah," Thor said, holding out a hand.

"What do you think? Maximum occupancy has been reached," Stark said. "Take the stairs," Thor said. "Stop, stop, stop!" Hulk was getting mad and punched the elevator door, causing a dent. I felt an elbow hit my gut, and I put my gun to the side of the man's head. "Do that again, and I'll blow your brains out," I threatened.

We all escorted him to the lobby, where another man was waiting. "May I ask where you're going?" He asked. "Lunch and then Asgard. I'm sorry, you are?" Thor asked. "Alexander Pierce is the man above the folks behind Nick Fury," Stark quietly explained. "My friends call me Mr. Secretary. I'm gonna have to ask you to turn that prisoner over to me," Pierce said.

"Loki will be answering to Odin," Thor said. "He'll be answering to us. Odin can have what's left, and I'm gonna need that case. That's been S.H.I.E.L.D. property for over 70 years," Pierce said. "Ellie, we could use a distraction," Stark muttered in my ear. I discreetly lowered my gun and shot Pierce in the foot. "God!" Pierce exclaimed, stumbling.

"Medic! Medic, over here!" I called, and a medic came over, taking Pierce away. "That was one way to do it," Stark muttered as I put my gun away. "What are we gonna do with him?" I asked, pointing at Loki. "Thor's taking him back home with him," Stark said. "Hey, you ever had shwarma?" Stark asked and I shook my head.

After stashing Loki in a secure environment, Stark and I met up with the others outside. "You know, it would be nice to know your names," I said, sticking my hands in my pocket. I had put on my other clothes, over the suit. "I'm Steve Rogers, that's Clint Barton, that's Natasha Romanoff, that's Bruce Banner, and you already know Tony Stark and Thor," Steve said, pointing to the others as he said their names. "What's your name?" Steve asked.

"Ellie Scotch,"

a/n I know this scene wasn't technically in The Avengers, but since it still happened I threw it in there.