Chapter 1 - Children

As the winds blow in the vast and large sky, and as the clouds refract the sunlight from Solus, the knight and his dragon carry a child who is casted as a criminal. Y/N dangles along the ropes of his straps, watching the ground below as he travels near the capital city of Centoria.

 Y/N dangles along the ropes of his straps, watching the ground below as he travels near the capital city of Centoria

He admires his view and ingrains it in his mind, because he knew that his days are numbered. As he looks onward their direction, he spots a magnificent infrastructure that reaches into the sky. One has to be a fool to not know this beautiful structure. For Y/N is in the vicinity of the Central Cathedral.

The dragon and the knight descends to some sort of opening at the side of the cathedral. Once they landed, they were greeted by other knights in area.

???: "Welcome back, Deusolbert."

???: "Is that the kid?"

Deusolbert: "Indeed, he will be put in the cell with the others."

As the knight who captured Y/N named Duesolbert converses, he goes to Y/N who is seemingly staring into the distance of the land of the Underworld.

Dusolbert: "Pretty isn't it."

Y/N: "Yes it is sir knight." He says, standing and admiring.

Deusolbert: "Remember it well, it might be the last view you'll ever see."

Y/N: "Sir knight, what do you think will happen to me?" He looks at the knight.

Deusolbert: "The High Pontifex will decide your fate. Come." He said as he removes the straps binding Y/N. "It would be wise if you be obedient. I am ordered to inflict mild injuries if you don't come lightly." He warns as the brazen boy nods.

The knight ushers Y/N to a large door and they proceed to enter it. They make their way through grandiose hallways littered in white and purple banners. They reach a drop point and waited for a while. Few seconds later, a platform descends and there stood a young girl similar in age to Y/N waiting for them. Both Deusolbert and Y/N stand on top of the platform as Deusolbert goes near the young girl.

Young girl: "What floor would be your destination?" She said in a monotone voice.

Deusolbert: "The floor to the dungeons."

Young girl: "As you wish."

The platform ridges then glows as the young girl chants a sacred art. They then began descending deeper into the Central Cathedral. Y/N however looked and inspected the girl. He felt rather ominous around her as he secretly took some glances. The descent then stopped from going lower.

Deusolbert: "Let's go."

They continued on and Y/N noticed a drastic change in the floor. The dungeons looked more medieval compared to the previous one. Littered with cells, chains, and devices.

But the mysterious thing about it, is that no one is locked away in the cells.

As they walk, they stopped in front of a large metal door with numerous locks and hinges. The room has no bars but is completely isolated. Located at the innermost portion of the dungeon just near the walls of the cathedral separating it from the outside. Deusolbert took a deep breath and faced Y/N.