Shot 2

Swara after leaving MM she directly went to her friend's mansion. Her friend's dad was DCP. He considers Swara has his own daughter so he was handling her case personally.

Swara - Uncle did you get any lead connected to this case.

Akash - Not yet Swara beta. I'm trying my best to find any clue. Even the inspector who arrested Laksh is missing. We tried to contact that inspector but so far we couldn't find anything about the inspector too. Now I feel like Adarsh & Parineeta's did all these not only to separate your family but there is something which unknown to us.

Swara - Are you sure about it uncle?

Akash - I'm very sure about it & don't worry Shona I will find it very soon. You go home & have some rest. I will send Nikil to keep an eye on Adarsh.

Swara - Uncle I will also go with him.

Akash - No Swara I don't think you will be able to. Look at yourself it looks like you haven't slept the whole night so you go baadi & have some rest.

Swara - okay Uncle but I will send Uttara. Because it will be helpful to Nikil.

Akash - Okay Swara.

Swara goes to baadi & explains Akash's doubt to Uttara.

Uttara - Bhabhi even I feel the same. They might have some other intentions because they won't do all these just to separate our family.

Swara - Yes Uttara very soon we should find their motive & expose them.I'm so worried about Sanskar. Till now Sanskar would have realized that we are not in Mumbai. Don't know how will Maa handle him.Already he is so shattered I can't involve him in this and hurt him more.

Uttara - Bhabhi don't worry Maa will handle him.

Swara - Hope So. Uttara can you go with my friend Nikil to keep eye on Parineeta bhabhi & Adarsh Bhaiya.

Uttara - Sure bhabhi. Say me when should I go?

Swara - I think now even you must go. Wait, I will send his number you ask him.

Uttara -okay bhabhi.

Uttara leaves to join Nikil & Swara sends off her by standing outside of her house. Then Swara's eye falls on Sharmista but Swara ignores her. Sharmista moved towards Swara & grabs Swara forcefully to a corner where none could see them.

Swara - Can you leave my hand?

Sharmista - Okay but I want to talk to my daughter.

Swara - If you want to talk to your daughter why did you bring me here?

Sharmista - I wanted to talk to my daughter Swara. How are you Shona? You look so pale did you have your lunch?

Swara - I'm not your daughter& please don't show fake concern. I'm an orphan my Maa broke all her ties with me yesterday. I have a family to care about me so please let me go.

Sharmista - Shona what's wrong with you. You know how much I love you.

Swara(sternly) - Me or your Ragini.

Saying this she removes her hand from Sharmista & runs from there.

Sharmista sobs silently & she gets a call.

Sharmista(wipes her tears & attends the call) - Haa Maa. Say.

Dida - Mishti did you say the truth to Shona.