ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4: sᴛᴀɢᴇ ғɪɢʜᴛɪɴɢ pt.2

"Now, if I throw a punch at cat, like this,-" Russ threw a fake punch making Cat gasp "it's easy to see that my fist didn't connect with her face"

"Thank you"

"But if we stage it from a different angle" They moved to a different angle "Then..." He said something to cat that made her nod a yes

"Sound effects, ready?"
"All set"

"To the audience or camera it'll look like this" He faked a punch with a sound effects sounding like he actually punch her in the face

"I'm okay, everyone" Cat assured us, Everyone clapped at both of them

"All right, I'm gonna pair you guys up, and each team will work with Russ this week to prepare a fight scene" The teacher, Liam, said with a clipboard

"I thought his name was steve" Andre said confused "He does look like a Steve" Tori agreed then everyone started chatting saying he does "My name is Russ!"

"Okay, and on Friday, you will all perform your fight scene here in front of the class. Now, the pairs will be: Beck and Cat, Andre and Jade, Darren and jess, Tori and Aurora."

"Tori and who?" Tori asked rapidly, I looked over at her and smiled evilly and waved as the bell rang

"Hey, Partner" I said walking behind Tori "I can't wait for our fight... Scene" I walked away with Beck following me

-

"All right. Next up, we have Tori and Aurora" The teacher said after Andre and Jade fake fought.

I smirked and got up from my chair. I walked towards to the accessories and put a beanie on, "Um, Okay, for our scene, I'm gonna be playing an old lady who's walking home from a bingo game," Tori started "And Im playing a brutal mugger."

"Yes, A brutal mugger who mugs me without actually hurting me"

"Okay, as always, be careful, and if anything goes wrong, just tell the safe word, which is... Butternut" Russ said "Okay, guys, ready?" The teacher ask "And..."

"Butternut!" Tori called out "What?" I said getting from crouching "Tori, what's the problem?" "I was testing the safe word. It works."

I rolled my eyes and sigh, "Okay, I'm ready" Tori said "And... Action"

"Oh, I certainly did enjoy the bingo, although I do miss Bob Hope." Tori acted like an old lady as I crouched and sneaked behind her.

"Give me your money" I said in a low voice grabbing her shoulders, "What!?" "I ain't playing give me your money and your watch"

"Oh, wouldn't you rather have this?" She turned around and hit me with the cane, well fake hit me but I pretend that she actually hit me, I fell on the floor saying 'ow' and hold my right eye.