Characters

Author's Note (A/N):
OK, so first off! I made this so that you guys can have an idea, on what's going to happen in the future parts or should I say "Stride", these are the characters with their trump card, along with their team name, in The Euro League's Team Division Tournament! I know you know a lot of these characters, but I hope you still read this, I'd really appreciate it! This is to summarize their characters throughout the story! Enjoy mina!

Full Name (Blood Type | Year Old/Age | Birthday)

Chrono Shindou (A | 19 y/o | Sep. 9)

(Gear Chronicle) Chrono is a very strong Cardfighter, and is studying hard to become an astronaut one day, but it wasn't an easy task for him, but his friends didn't know, that he's been hiding his feelings for Tokoha, in a long time now

(Gear Chronicle) Chrono is a very strong Cardfighter, and is studying hard to become an astronaut one day, but it wasn't an easy task for him, but his friends didn't know, that he's been hiding his feelings for Tokoha, in a long time now. Chrono is a part of Team TRY3, he named and formed the team along with Tokoha Anjou and Shion Kiba, they are the Generation Masters, and the Millennial X Champion, apart from TRY3, in Team Striders, with Kazuma Shouji and Taiyou Asukawa, they're the U20 Champion! After their confession, Chrono and Tokoha, have been together for a while. Until Luna came in, and ruined their relationship, but after 4 months later, Chrono and Tokoha's feelings didn't go away, and so after months of being broken hearted...they both ended up together again...and forgave Luna, for what she did, because it was unintentional, and she was threatened by Tomura Shigaraki. Chrono loves Tokoha so much, their friends called them both  the "inseparable" couple, Chrono didn't just love Tokoha, he protects her every time, he cares for her every time, he respects her, he can even sacrifice himself, just for Tokoha's sake. But before the break up happened, a man named Osiris Hikari came and challenged Chrono to a Cardfight, but then Chrono lost, because Osiris Hikari, was using the Deletors, then Chrono beat the Deletors at the Millennial X Tournament, and ended his evilness. Chrono's studies have improved, and he's almost done, so seeing Dran again, wouldn't be impossible now. When he found out about what happened to Tokoha in Paris, he immediately (no hesitation), wants to go to Paris, and talk to Tokoha, because she wasn't responding to Chrono's calls nor messages. Then the unexpected happen, Deletors are back from another person named Ban Alexander, they don't know his schemes yet, however Chrono lost to Ban, was a big hit for them, not only did he lose to Ban, but also Chrono lost his memory, making him forget everything and everyone, including himself, and his love, Tokoha Anjou. Now Team TRY3 will face the Deletors once again, and end their evil schemes/motives in the Euro League...(find out more of Chrono, in the future parts of the story!)

Tokoha Anjou (O | 19 y/o | Apr. 17)

 17)