𝔽𝕆𝕌ℝ𝕋𝕐!

💕📱💕

Shoes connected with the pebbled ground as Brookelyn and Sophia wandered through the foresty trail. Small backpacks resting over their shoulders, filled with water bottles, phones, and a couple snacks. As they proceeded to walk, admiring the surrounding scenery. Small laughter and chatter every so often could be heard from the pair. It had been Sophia's idea to take a nature-filled hike nearby, and it just so happened that Brookelyn was the only other person free then. Well, her and Alaïa were. But the latter did not want to interfere with the girls, and third wheel their - what she hoped to be a date.

The brunette quickly tucked a piece of her long locks behind her ear, as she fell back into conversation with her friend - and crush, beside her. Both their eyes were filled with happiness at the nature around them. At the birds chirping loudly above, as if in song, the way the leaves on the trees gently swayed in the wind. And the sounds of water splashing, from the waterfall nearby. It was just beautiful, and great to not be cooped up in a house at all.

"Is that a waterfall?" Sophia asked, a bit of confusion mixed with her joyful expression at the question she asked. The red-head then picked up her pace along the trail again, not even waiting for the other girl's response. In hopes, to glance at the waterfall. Brookelyn soon following shortly after in tow of the girl, both their shoes flicking up the small, rounded pebbles behind them.

Finally, they made it. As the two girls had gently manouevered their ways through the shrubs and bushes surrounding the area. It wasn't huge, but it was a decent size. The water gently flow down through rocky edges at the bottom, glistening slightly as it hit the ground's surface. A little further away lay two picnic benches and tables, which seated families with young children whom were running around, playfully. More trees surrounded the top, of where the waterfall began. The soft wind delicately, blowing through their leaves again.

Sophia and Brookelyn, turned to each other. Their gazes locked onto each other's, before fixing back onto the beauty of the waterfall, as they hurried closer to it. The brunette bent down slowly, and ran the tips of her fingers over the rocky outlining before they touched the water. It felt cold to touch, with her fingers. But the liquid wasn't too cold. Her smile only grew larger, as she retreated her hand and stood up again. removing the imaginary dust from her outfit and facing her friend.

"It's so beautiful!" Brooke happily exclaimed, clasping her hands together in joy in front of herself. As the sun's beams carefully kissed, the girl's lightly tanned skin. Sophia thought that the expression she held, made her look stunning before her.

"Not as beautiful as you, though." Sophia lightly smirked, earning a small blush from the girl she had just complimented. A faint pink colour adorning her own light coloured cheeks afterwards. Brookelyn turned again, and locked her gaze back onto Sophia's. Admiring the way, the colour of it suited her well. It then drifted towards, the girl's lips for a split second before returning to their previous place. And she felt herself leaning in, carefully.

Sophia's and Brookelyn's lips gently collided with eachothers, as they moved slowly in sync for a few moments. Before pulling away, rosy red blushes now dusted among their cheeks. And fingers gently finding themselves intertwining with the other's, as the girl's stared intently at the waterfall in front of them again. Brookelyn's head falling into place on Sophia's shoulder, their grins never leaving their face.

💕📱💕

So....only one more couple to get together now! than its drama time, lol.

-Ellie.

💕📱💕