Lazy Days With You

A few years after Sungjae was discharged from the army, he tied the knot with his girlfriend, Joy. The news of marriage did not come as a surprise to most since they were known to be very lovey-dovey after their news of dating was out. Whenever they were asked about each other in interviews, their wide smiles and overflowing love in their eyes was always evident.

"Hello?" Joy said groggily.

"Goooood morning to you Mrs Yook."

"Oppa!" Joy was immediately awakened by the voice she loved the most.

"Can you help me open the door? My hands are too full."

"Wait but I thought-"

"Just open the door yeobo, I'll entertain your questions later."

Joy was surprised, because Sungjae was supposed to return from Japan a week after this. Why was he back this early?

Joy tried to make herself as presentable as possible, trying to untangle her disheveled hair and straightening the t-shirt too big for her frame, her favourite shirt of Sungjae's. Excitement evident in her face, she runs towards the door, slipping and almost falling.

"Hello-"

Before Sungjae could say any more, he found himself enveloped in a huge hug from Joy, her arms entangled around his neck.

"I missed you!"

Holding onto her waist tightly and kissing her temple, he allows Joy to hug him as tightly as she wanted. He dropped the bags he was previously holding, with Joy in his arms instead.

"Can we go in now? I need to change Sooyoung-ah, I'm still sweaty."

"I don't care, I only want you."

Chuckling, he could only hold her with one arm while bringing in all his other bags.

Sooyoung, noticing that she was being a little bit of an inconvenience while Sungjae was practically dragging her around with his one arm, pulled away slightly, admiring his face for a second before planting a kiss on his lips.

"Chunjeong."

Sungjae kisses her back, a smile spread across his face.

"I missed you too, Japan was tough without you."

Joy giggles. "Let me help you, my husband must be tired."

Once they got all their bags in, Sungjae went to take a shower to relieve himself from the insane summer heat in Seoul. Joy decided to cook them some breakfast, cooking her signature Kimchi Fried Rice and (not burnt) fried eggs.

As she was waiting for Sungjae to get ready, she excitedly texts her members about Sungjae's return. All of them were equally shocked, not expecting the sudden return of Sungjae.

Once Sungjae was out of the shower, he came out, only a towel covering his lower body while his well-developed chest and abdominal muscles were shown off to his wife. The military definitely did him good, he was no longer lanky, he looked like a strong and reliable man.

"Stop drooling over my body Yook Sooyoung."

Joy stood up, slapping his abs before hugging his bare upper body.

"Ya, aren't you being too clingy now Sooyoung?" Sungjae laughs, hands automatically wrapping around her waist.

"Being in this house alone was harddddd. I had to call company over because I was getting so lonely."

"Company? Who? It better not be a guy."

"Why would I call a guy over pabo-ya? I had the 96 liners and my members over only."