Never a Day Too Tiring With You

It had been a long and tiring day for me, after recording my new song with Ilhoon Hyung for my solo project, I felt like my whole body was about to crumble from exhaustion. It has definitely been a while since I had spent such a long time in the recording studio.

Just as I was about to close my eyes and drift away to dreamland, I heard the beeping of my door's lock. I was suddenly wide awake again, as I thought of the only person who knew the passcode to my apartment.

I walked over to the door to greet my girlfriend of 4 years, Park Sooyoung, also known as the cutie-sexy member of Red Velvet, Joy.

"Annyeong Manager-nim, how was your day?" I pulled Sooyoung into my arms, while giving a kiss on the top of her head.

"Some of the Handsome Tigers members got injured today, I felt their pain too." This girl cares about the people around her so much, the Handsome Tigers team definitely chose the best manager.

"You must be tired, you wanna take a rest first before I cook something up for you?" I asked Sooyoung, as I felt her arms slowly snake up to my waist.

"I would love that, thank you Oppa."

As I pulled away, I noticed that Sooyoung had her bangs up today.

"Oh? Uri Sooyoung-ie has her bangs up today? Forehead Joy is back!" I tried to joke around with her, hoping that she'll feel more energised and that she'll be in a better mood.

"Hehe, do you like it Oppa? Doesn't it look hip?"

"Bangs or no bangs, doesn't matter since the most beautiful part of you is your heart which made me fall for you." (A/N: CRINGEY YOOK HDBCOSFHIS MY FINGERS ARE CURLING UP)

"You're so cheesy Oppa!" Sooyoung replied as she smacks my arm.

"Always your cheesy Yook." I said while giving her a wink. Sooyoung gave out a high pitched laughter, and it made me happy to know that I may have made her day a little better.

"Come on, let's have you take a rest first, my baby looks so tired." I lowered my body, signalling Sooyoung to get on my back so I can piggyback her to the bedroom.

"Are you gonna grunt again?" Sooyoung said, bringing back some of the memories of our We Got Married days.

"Aish! I won't Sooyoung-ah, you're so light anyway!" I heard Sooyoung giggle as she got on my back and snuggled close to me, feeling her hot breath against my neck.

I laid Sooyoung down on the bed and sat on the floor, next to the bed. I smoothed out a few strands of her hair, as I stared at her every feature. Her big doe eyes that become a crescent moon shape when she smiles, her pointy yet cute nose that bumps into mine every time we kiss, and her soft, kissable pink lips that I love.

"Oppa, you're gonna melt me down from the way you're staring at me."

"Can't help it my princess, you're too beautiful." I left a kiss on her forehead. "Get some sleep gongju-nim, I'll wake you up later so we can have some food."

"Arasso, gomawo Oppa."

I pulled the blanket over her body, then left the room, as I shut the door gently, making sure that I won't disturb her beauty rest. I headed to the kitchen to start preparing for our dinner.

While cooking midway, I suddenly felt a pair of slim arms encircle on my waist, almost making me jump from the shock.

"Sooyoung-ah! You scared me!"

"Keke Oppa mianhe... Anyway Chef Yook what are you making today?"

"Tomato pasta, is that okay with you?" I asked, making sure that Sooyoung would be fine with the food I was making.

"Of course! I love your tomato pasta! Chef Yook is the best, keke."

I turned around and left a kiss on her lips.

"Go take a shower then Sooyoung-ah, the food should be done by the time you're out from the shower."

Sooyoung nodded as a response, as she headed back to the bedroom to get some clothes, before going into the bathroom to get a shower.

I placed the two plates of pasta on the table, along with two glasses of our favourite red wine. I heard the bathroom door unlock, as I saw Sooyoung walk out, wearing my black Balenciaga shirt that reached her thighs. I always loved the way my shirts looked so big on her petite body, she looks like a kid. I gave her a smile, as she smiled back, her smile reaching her eyes.

"Food's ready, let's eat!"

As we sat down together while gobbling down all the food, we started to talk more about how each other's day went.

"How was the recording Oppa?"

"It was quite tiring to be honest, it's been a while since I recorded a song. But I'm quite satisfied with how it turned out, thanks to Ilhoon-Hyung though!"

"But it's such a pity, it's already the last part of the 3x2=6 series! I want to hear more of your voice..."

"I'll just sing to you every night then, how about that?" I saw Sooyoung's face light up.

"You love my voice that much?"

Sooyoung nodded energetically. She's so adorable.

"Oh and Oppa, Suinn Oppa was talking to me about you today. He said you should join the Handsome Tigers team as an additional manager. Do you want to? Keke."

"Ani-ya, I can't do that! I'm so attractive that I'll be distracting you instead of having you focus on your job as a manager."

"Tch Oppa, you think too highly of yourself."

"But you can't deny the fact that you're too in love in me Sooyoung-ah."

"Hehe, I love you Oppa."

"I love you more Sooyoung-ie."

I can never get tired around Sooyoung. She is my energizer and I am hers.

Even though it may not be easy for us as we're still trying to hide our relationship from the public, it is clear to me that Sooyoung is the one I want to spend the rest of my life with. I can't wait for the day I can finally announce her as my wife to the public, that she is mine, forever.

-

A/N: Hello! I got really bored today so I cooked up this random one shot. There isn't really a proper storyline and I honestly just typed out whatever I thought of. Let me know if you have any ideas for my future Sungjoy/Bbyu one shots!

Also, you can follow me on instagram @yinggnotes! I do kpop journaling on my instagram account so I'd love it if y'all can check it out and support me, thank you!