Chapter 3

Sadyang mapaglaro itong mundo
——
Lauren

Savier
Those brilliant hooded eyes struck through me like a revolution I myself can't contain. Her swimsuit hugging her perfect body that can send out thousands of warships for a man to have her. The savage beauty she possesses lingered in my mind.

Umigting ang panga ko. Goddamn why the fuck am I even staring at someone else aside from my girl? I cursed silently before returning my gaze back to Kiara. This is madness. But frankly has this been the first time a woman got my attention since Kiara and I got into a relationship. This couldn't be possible.

"Coach, girlfriend niyo na po si Ate sexy?! Nakakakilig naman po ang endearment mo sa kanya!"

Eavesdropping was never my intention. I heard the girl's statement. Muling natuon ang atensyon ko sa lalaking nagsalita kanina. Tsk! Hindi naman gwapo! Mas gwapo ako niyan. Nailing ako nang makita ang malawak na ngiti sa labi niya. He calls the lady babe?

I returned my gaze back to the lady that my fiancé is having conversation with. Something kicked me when her sight met mine awhile ago. And I didn't like that feeling. It was out of my league.

Her and the guy must be in a serious relationship. Yeah, must be.

Ngumiti ako nang dumako ang tingin sa akin ni Kiara bago tumunog ang buzzer. I sent her a playful wink and smirked when she blushed like a kid and smiled sweetly at me. Kiara has always been beautiful. She had lots of suitors before me. She chose me and I felt contented. I fell in love with her the moment I got to know her more.

Sumandal ako sa kinauupuan ko. I shamelessly raked a gaze on her body. Damn right my fiancé is sexy.

"LORI ANG SEXY MO! GO LANG NG GO! WIN IT BABY GIRL!" Kumunot ang noo ko nang marinig ang malalakas na sigaw sa bandang kaliwa. There's a group of ladies holding a...

"Putangina," those are penis shaped balloons. I almost laughed. Those are real thoughtful friends. Mahina akong natawa.

I looked at the contestants to see who they were pertaining to. It was the lady beside my Kiara. She was beaming happily at the group of ladies. Kahit malayuan nagawa kong mapanood ang pagngiti niya. Her face lit up thrice and blew them a light kiss. Her aura can color the whole universe. I abruptly looked away.

Lori. Was that her name? Damn why do I even care?

I focused my eyes on my fiancé when the last buzzer sounded. Go for it hon.

Lori
Just like how I trained, the way I executed rightly my breathing, all the movement of my hands and leg works, and the detrmination inside my head to win this, the coordination of my body and mind pushed me to go further.

I did my backflip in the water before pushing my feet at the wall, back up to my tempo. The one thing I will always love is swimming. This was the hobby that makes me feel complete. Ate Kaetlyn was never into sports. Our likes and dislikes are sometimes opposite. Pero si Kuya Matteo? That guy is hard to beat in all areas. Para siyang si Daddy Luke pero yung mas upgraded version kaya mas nakakatakot iyon.

Nakuha ko ang hitsura ni Daddy. Si Ate Kaetlyn naman is si Mommy ang kamukhang kamukha. At sobrang unfair si Kuya Matteo kasi nakuha niya ang both genes nila Mama at Papa. Sa pagkakataong ito, hindi ko maitatanggi na sobrang gwapo ni Kuya. Many girls swoon over for him. I don't quickly trust girls who show kindness to me, because I know they have hidden agendas. I already have my besfriends and they're the only ones that I trust. Nakikipagmalapit ang mga babae sa akin dahil kay Kuya. But then, well... Kuya Matteo likely took all the personalities of Dad. Snob. Rough. Napakasungit. Arrogant. Cold like a beast. Dangerous. Super handsome. Hot. Isang tingin lang sa babae, bibigay na ang mga ito. Name it. At tulad ni Dad ay protective siya sa mga taong malapit sa kanya. Minsan naman napapaisip ako kung may seseryosohin ba na babae si Kuya. He's the usual cold & heartless playboy. He has flings and just plays around with women, but he never introduced a girl to us or even get into a serious relationship with someone. I am afraid that nobody can be able to tame him up the way that my Mom did to Dad.