-Chapter 27- ✔️

Start from the beginning

"What you said about us having a date earlier, I'm sorry how I reacted." I apologised softly.

"It's okay, but you were right. We can't have a proper date." Niall sighed.

"But we can." I smiled. "People don't always go out to dinner, they have home cooked meals. That counts as a date." I explained.

"I can order a pizza if you want." Niall suggested with a smile. He understood where I was going with this.

"I've got a better idea. I'm going to cook for you." I grinned.

"Can you cook?" Niall asked uncertainly.

I snorted and pushed myself away from the door. "Of course I can, now come with me." I ordered, tugging Niall behind me as I went into his kitchen.

---

Music was playing softly in the background and I had ordered Niall to set the table, so he wouldn't see what I was cooking. The truth is, I'm not a super cook. I can cook, but only the basic things like pasta or soup, and I can make chips and pizza... by make I mean put in the oven and make sure it doesn't burn.

But, luckily for me, Nialler had two big pots of Heinz spaghetti hoops in his cupboard and sliced bread.

After rummaging around his cupboards for a while, I finally pulled out a big pan. I turned the hob on and placed the pan on it. I then opened the tins of spaghetti hoops and poured the amazing food in to the pan. I then washed out the tins and put them in the recycling.

I took out six pieces of toast, and stuck them two by two in the toaster.

"Tables set. Mmm, that smells good." Niall said, walking in to the kitchen.

"No! You can't come in!" I shouted with a smile on my face as I ran over to where he was standing and pushed him out of the kitchen.

"Wait! Why?" He demanded.

"Because it's a surprise! Now go entertain yourself, I'm nearly done." I ordered, turning away from him and walking back into the kitchen.

I stirred the hoops and buttered four pieces of toast, leaving two unbuttered for me since I despise butter more than sprouts.

I found two big plates and put my two pieces of toast on one, and Niall's four pieces on another.

By the time I had done that, the hoops had finished cooking, so I turned off the hob and brought the pan over to the plates. I poured the amount of hoops I wanted (which is quite a lot) on my plate, and spooned out the rest for Niall. Thank god I had used both cans, there wouldn't have been enough otherwise.

I put the plates on a tray and opened Niall's fridge, taking out two bottles of beer. I put them on the tray as well, and walked into the dining room/living room.

Niall was sitting at the table staring down at his phone. I glanced over his shoulder and saw he was on twitter.

As soon as I put his plate down in front of him, he turned off his phone and a huge grin spread across his face.

I handed him his beer and put my plate of food down along with my beer. I put the tray down and sat down next to him.

Niall had made the table beautiful, putting a white table cloth on one corner, with red candles. Our chairs were next to each other since we were sat on the corner, so my knee was touching his.

"Wow Cora you shouldn't have, this must have taken forever." Niall smirked, his voiced laced with sarcasm.

"I can eat it if you want." I smiled, taking his plate away from him.