"Draco, it's not that simple." Holland said, then began to tell him the entire story. She took her time, sobbing and gasping for air here and there, but her fellow Slytherin remained silent and patient, politely waiting for her to finish.

"In what world is it normal where a completely perfect pureblood has managed to wedge herself in the middle of two useless bloodtraitors?" Draco mumbles to himself, Holland hearing and him immediately raising his hands in defense. "Clearly the world of Hogwarts." He muttered, not wanting to argue with his friend, but not bothering to hide is disgust towards the situation, either. "Banter aside, you'll find your path to the right person." Draco says, rolling his eyes. Holland scoffs at this, In what world is it normal for Draco Malfoy to give his friends advice about love? Clearly the world of Hogwarts. "You should have told me sooner, you know. I happen to be pretty good with this stuff."

"Right." Holland mutters, hugging her friend. "As much as I want to grab your head and repeatedly bang it against this shelves at times, I still consider myself lucky being able to see this sap side of you." Holland smiles teasingly at her friend.

"Don't get used to it, this is strictly a one-time occurrence." Draco narrows his eyes at Holland. Draco found the action of showing of profound emotion or even kindness was a sign of weakness, making it his duty to try and conceal every bit of his as much as he could as he knew that was what his father would have wanted.

"Uh-huh. That's what you said our first year." Holland chuckles, laying back down and trying to get that nap she came to the library for. She blinks open one eye to check on the platinum-haired grump, patting the pillow next to her, inviting him over to come nap with her.

"God, this girl behaves like she doesn't already have a lifetime's worth of detention." The boy grunts, joining the girl in her sleep anyway before casting a charm that would appear as if the space they'd occupied were empty, like there were no students sleeping there.

-

    Each of the portraits let out their usual expressions of greeting towards the curly-haired Slytherin they'd spent the last few months greeting as she walked pass them, the girl quietly mumbling her hello's and waving timidly as she was still upset. Holland miserably trudged her way to the kitchens, dreading the fact that she had to lock eyes with the boy who'd single-handedly turned her life upside down. Her slippers made unpleasant scuffing sounds against the floors as she miserably dragged her feet across, leaving an echoing sound that was sure to notify the boy of her presence.

"You're upset." She hears him say, not even needing to look at him. Holland knew she had to look at him to avoid any suspicions, but she decided that she could do that some time later. She slowly walked, even more so as she realized she was only less than 5 feet away from him now.

"I don't know about that. What makes you so sure?" She challenges, not wanting to give him the satisfaction.

"I just know," He says confidently, hopping off the bench-like space that was the windowsill and walking towards the girl who'd been avoiding his gaze. He took his chances, placing his hands on her shoulders in hopes of having her looking at him, she shrugs away from his touch.

"Please tell me. You may feel like you can't, but you can trust me." He says softly, his breath fanning over her ear as she was still turned away.

"I may or may not be in a predicament with my significant other." Holland begrudgingly admits, not wanting to say any more information. She shifted her weight between her feet repeatedly, not knowing what else she could do to keep her eyes preoccupied.