• SIX •

Draco and Holland had decided to take refuge in the corner of the kitchens, hiding and peering from the end of the hall, eager to see Cedric and his group of friends. Another secret the school had was where the kitchens were, the twins being the ones to tell Holland about its locations and what exactly the room held. Holland wasn't surprised to find out there were house-elves in Hogwarts. After a while, she and Draco managed to sneak to the portrait that lead to the kitchens so they could enjoy hot chocolate and simply converse in a place no other student would find them in. Any student of Hogwarts knew professors were found trailing behind the students on the way to the Great Hall, and if Holland causes a big enough commotion, their house heads would be able to see the crime. Draco nudges Holland in excitement, landing his eyes on an elated Cedric, hair still slightly wet from running in the rain uncovered, most obviously and disgustingly feeling over the moon as he'd just put his name in the cup. Behind two small crowds of students, were all the professors. Holland knew it was no smart prank, but she didn't need a good prank. She just needed a prank that would be seen. It was almost against her morals to recycle a prank in less than 24 hours on the same person, but sacrifices clearly had to be made. She readied her wand on another bucket of goblin slime to pour on the already soaked boy.

"Descendo." Holland casts happily, and smiling as she'd finally seen the beautiful image of a slimed Cedric Diggory. He had been repeatedly turning his head, responding to as many excited, young Hufflepuffs and the occasional few Ravenclaws as he could. The lot had quite a ton to be so excited about, being able to witness the Triwizard tournament, and all. Holland had to make sure she wouldn't get the first years dragged into the dousing, so she waited until they were a good few feet away from him before conjuring the spell. The boy had remained silent in astonishment, while the people surrounding him and his group of friends let out yells in what seemed to be a mixture of amusement and alarm.

"Brilliant, this friend of mine is. You should have made sure the bucket landed on his head, too." Draco whispered evilly, earning a smack on the back of his head. "Ow! Fuck was that for!" Draco frowns, bottom lip jutting out as he began to rub the back of his head.

"We're here to prank, not severely injure, you bloody psychopath." Holland scolds him, not liking the violence that slowly began to creep out of her friend's personality. The two inwardly groaned at the wonderful smell of savory food wafting from the portrait of the bowl of fruit that were only a few feet away from them. Holland frowned as she knew she was about to miss tonight's heavenly chicken, but she knew she had to keep strong and stay devoted to their plan as it would all be surely worth it in the end.

"What is going on over there!" McGonagall calls, in outrage, walking through the students that had crowded over Cedric to see what had happened. People from all houses were now stopped, quietly watching and whispering to one another. Holland took a deep breath before running towards Cedric and put on a show for the entire crowd to see.

"That's what you get for hexing me this morning!" Holland purposely shouts, making sure the professors think Cedric had begun the entire thing. Nobody dared to continue on to the great hall, all were now surrounding them in a semi-circle, watching the two in curiosity and apprehension. Professor McGonagall immediately waved Snape over, as he were the one to be responsible for Holland. The professor wrinkles his face in disgust, already knowing just who he would see the moment he'd arrived to the scene. Just as he predicted, he'd been faced with Cedric Diggory and Holland Avery. Snape had to close his eyes to hide the fact that he had rolled his eyes so hard he'd actually seen brain matter.

"Clearly, this pair of wizards have not learned from their previous dispute." He says, loud enough to let the first years know he was not a professor a student should even dare to disappoint, in case they haven't had a class of potions yet. "Such a shame, wise witches and wizards should know better than to act like such imbeciles." Snape drawls out in what could only be distaste. "Professor Sprout, do come here quickly. You'll need to see this." Sprout, surprised that a Hufflepuff had gotten in trouble, began to walk quickly to the scene and softly pushing smaller students out of the way. The usually warm plump woman's mouth falls agape as her eyes fall on Cedric. The boy was soaked. In rain, in goblin slime, and in shame. He let his head fall down, dreading the moment he was currently in.