Online Marketing trends 2020

Strengthen the expertise

Every year it becomes more and more difficult to correctly set up advertising campaigns on the Internet. More and more professional knowledge is required: without it, you can not make advertising that would quickly work.

More and more companies come to the Internet and run advertising in different channels. As a result, competition in this area is becoming more and more intense. And the competition is growing, both in terms of rates and creativity. Therefore, more and more serious budgets are required for promotion on the Web.

Complexity of Internet marketing consists also in as much as possible precisely to find the clients by means of various options and to show advertising to them. Adjustments on sites appear more and more, and to use them competently, they need to know. You need to have all the tools to get to the right audience.

And we're back to where we started - without professional knowledge already, unfortunately, it is impossible to easily and cheaply get customers on the Internet.

See: https://www.rankhigher.in/seo-services-bangalore/

To take into account voice search

Voice search in both search engines will gain momentum. And you need to optimize your advertising campaigns so that users can see them when they are looking for something with the voice search.

It is important to understand that the voice search and the handwritten query are different in wording. Therefore, the lists of key queries need to be modified and adapted to the voice queries.

You can go even further and customize the interaction with the client through the voice search right on the site. For example, a person on a voice query "Buy water like this brand" goes to the site of your company, there a voice chat-bot invites him to place an order. The user names his address and it is enough to send him water. Of course, so far it's all difficult, but at least start to develop their sites and advertising campaigns in this direction.

Use analytic systems

Each year, analytics becomes more relevant and more complex. Previously for the analytics used counters of statistics - "Yandex.Metrika" or Google Analytics, and it was enough. Now in Internet marketing many different channels are used, but statistics counters do not allow to collect data from all channels and analyze them..

So you need to use end-to-end analytics systems, for example, Google Data Studio. They have the future. It is no longer possible to manage a huge amount of information with the head of one or two or three employees. That's why you need to go to software development or use the available solutions.

Our studio tried to create its own solution, but we refused this idea. We realized that we can't keep up with the ongoing changes in online marketing. Also Google has a staff of programmers and analysts from all over the world who are much faster in time to implement something new, test and draw conclusions. As a result, we switched to Google Data Studio analytics system.

To tell about ourselves in different channels
One or two channels are no longer working. You can take context advertising , invest a substantial budget in it and ... do not get the expected effect. Therefore, it is necessary to be present in different channels - both in Google and social networks, flashing on sites with articles. It is necessary to strengthen the presence in the Network and to attract to itself attention of users.

Previously, there were one-step sales on the Internet: a person wanted to buy something, entered his query in a search engine, saw paid ads or free issue, went to the site and made his choice in favor of a company. But every year, Internet sales are becoming more complex and become two or three steps. Therefore, you need to engage in content marketing, to share information about your company, to lead their social networks and channels on YouTube, write about the problems and trends in the industry, to do e-mail.

It is desirable that even before a person decides to buy something, he was already familiar with your company or product. Maybe they are just collecting information before they buy something - read reviews, recommendations, reviews. But at this stage, he should be confronted with information about your company. Then there's a better chance he'll choose that one.

It's delicate to work with a client base
There are two extremes. Some companies don't work with their clients at all. Others, on the contrary, work too actively and aggressively, thus causing rejection of their audience. According to statistics, the number of unsubscriptions in e-mails is increasing every year. People get tired of active interrogation, sales and imposition of other people's goods and services on them.