MIRACLE

THIS IS AN AU WHERE CHRIS EVANS IS A SOLDIER.ONE DAY HE MET SOMEONE THAT CHANGE EVERYTHING HE HAD IN HIS LIFE.

////    ////    ////    

"He has an injuries on his left arm so we need a doctor right now" the tall soldier said once he entered the camp

"Doctor William we had a patient here he had an injuries on his left arm I checked it bad but not really bad but we need you right now to check more on him because we don't want any infection" y/n called for him.

"Sir your head..it's bleeding..let me check you up" you tell the tall soldier.

"Uhm what" he touched his head.

"oh it's okay it's not hurt" he smiled weakly.

"You cannot argue with me" You said and force him to sit because he was standing worriedly looking for his friend.

He sit down" Don't worry he'll be fine" you said while tried to clean the blood.

He hissed."I'm sorry" you said.

He looking up at since you were standing to make you easy to clean the blood.

"Thank you miss..?"

"y/l/n..it's my job" you smiled

///  ///   ///

"I don't know when I'm gonna see you again" he asked you

You already with him almost 2 years and yeah your first met was when he came to got a doctor for his friend.

"Soon" you smiled

You were send to Morocco to replace your friend who was died when he tried to help the soldier...and it's hard for you to believe that he was now gone

"I'm gonna miss you" he smiled sadly.

"I'm gonna miss you too but we both fight for our country..I'm gonna send you letter when I had a free time" you smiled and hug him.

"I love you" he said and pulled you into a long hug.

"I love you too" you said and kissed his cheek

///  ////   /////

"Y/N WATCH OUT!!!!" your friend screamed before everything went black.

////   ///// //// //

"This is for you" Chris friend hand him a letter

He want to be happy but his friend face didn't show any reaction than sadness

"What is this...why with your face..is this..NO" he said and ripped to envelope.

Dear Christopher Evans,

We hard to tell you but y/n y/l/n was in coma when she tried to help a fake soldier that tried to get in our camp and pulled out the hand bomb.Her head hit the ground really hard that she didn't wake for 2 days and the doctor said she was coma.I'm really sorry this happened to her.

We are really sorry,

From,

JOHN WILLIAM

Chris P.O.V

Once I finished read the letter my stomach dropped as tears started streaming down my face.My vision went really blurry..I screamed from the top of my lungs.

"I'm gonna kill him""You can't leave me y/n"

"I'll help you" his friend said.

"We gonna kill him" my team said once they come in.