I'M SORRY..I SHOULD'VE LISTEN TO YOU-PART 1-

Chris P.O.V

"Catch me if you want this Evans" Y/N laughed.

Hearing those laughed really made my day.

///////

                                                     Y/N P.O.V

"I'm sorry boss but where should I put all these coffee at?" Y/N asked her boss since today was her first day of working.

"You can put that on that table over there,thank you" Stan Lee said smiled at me.

"Alright"

"Did they write name on that coffee because I don't want them to messed up?" he asked

"They did" you replied simple.

"Good"

...........................

"Guys the food and your drink was ready" you inform them.You was a bit nervous because you will be working with them..those celebrities.

"Thank you sweetheart" Scarlett Johansson smiled 

"No problem" you smiled back.

God you saw Chris Evans wearing a glasses.

This will never like a wattpad story like 'he saw me and we made eye contact'

Never.

You wake from your thought when Hemsworth pulled your shirt "Come join us...you must be hungry" he smiled

"No it's okay I'm not hungry"

"Oh don't be shy...I know you hungry..you wake early just to prepare everything" he smiled

"Come on Y/N" Renner said

"You know her name" Ruffalo asked Jeremy.

"Of course I do I saw she's talking with Stan Lee this morning and when she went to inform you guys I asked Stan Lee whats her name" he smiled.

"Beautiful name..come on join us" Hemsworth said still not give up.

"But-"

"Stan Lee will be fine..he's a nice guy don't worry" Johansson said.

"Alright alright" you said

"Good" Hemsworth said and hugged your arm and walked to where the table was.

"Thisp- food ish sho good" Hemsworth said with mouth full of food.

"ergh swallowed your food first you gross" Robert said and shoved his food in his mouth.

"Is this my drink" Chris Evans said while tried to turn the cup to see the name on it.

"Chris He-""Hemsworth this is your drink" Chris said while everyone start laughing.

"Whut?" he holding up the cup that he was about to drink and look at the name on it.

"Argh ..lucky you I was about to drink" Hemsworth said and passed the drink to Karen Gillan who was sit next to Evans.

"You should've look first" You smiled

"So you Y/N..you new here..how old are you?" Robert asked.

"Yeah I'm new..I'm 19"

"Wow you're so young and you got working here..lucky..it's hard to see Stan Lee hired a young worker like you to do this job because he scared that they will messed up but now I see that Hemsworth the one who messed up" Scarlett laughed.