Ahsoka and Lux sat on a bench overlooking the city of Coruscant. Ahsoka's head was rested on Lux's shoulder. They were silent, just enjoying each other's company. They knew this could be the last time they ever saw each other, and neither of them wanted this moment to end.

Ahsoka sighed. "Lux... I never want this moment to end. I wish we could just stay here forever."

"Ahsoka... I do too, but we both have duties to perform. Very important duties at that. You're a Jedi fighting to keep the peace on the front lines, and I'm a senator fighting to keep peace in politics."

"I know, but what if we weren't? What if we could just be normal teenagers?"

It was Lux's turn to sigh. "I do think about that from time to time. We could go to parties, hang out with friends, we could... be together, for real."

"I know what you mean. I just hate that I'll never truly be able to love," Ahsoka said frowning.

"Well, we'll always have these moments together," Lux said planting a kiss on her lekku. this caused Ahsoka to snuggle closer to him. Shortly after, her comm beeped, signaling that she had to return to the Temple.

She sighed and moved away from Lux. She reached into her bag and produced a small black box. She held it out and handed it to Lux, who gave her a quizzical look. He carefully opened it, and what he saw shocked him. Inside was a lightsaber. He took it out and held it carefully in his hand. He looked at Ahsoka who nodded, and Lux activated it. A bright green blade was produced, much like the blade on Ahsoka's primary saber.

"I know I'm not supposed to give this to you, but I won't always be there to protect you. I couldn't bare the thought of you being harmed when I wasn't around."

Lux was speechless and pulled Ahsoka into a tight hug. "Thank you so much," he whispered into her shoulder.

They pulled away from the hug and stood up. "When I get back from Cato Neimoidia I'll teach you how to use it, sound good?"

"Can't wait," he said smiling. Ahsoka returned the smile and then they both turned and went their separate directions. That was the last time they saw each other.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ahsoka POV

The flashback only lasted a few seconds, but that was enough time for the king (or I guess the man I strongly suspected was Lux) to make his way over to me. He clumsily swung at me, showing he hadn't had much practice with the saber. However, since I was just returning for la la land, I was barely able to deflect the blow, and he ended up grazing my left arm. I yelled out in pain and grabbed my arm, staggering backwards.

He came running at me, but I used the force to send him flying back into his desk. This allowed me some time to recover from the blow he had dealt me. The king staggered back to his feet, but stopped and stared at me with a shocked expression. I hadn't realized, but the kick back from the force wave I sent out blew off my hood. He could now see my fully exposed face.

"No... no it-it can't be. This... this has to be some... some sick, twisted... nightmare! This isn't real!" He sputtered out.

"Oh you best believe it's real," I spat.

"NO! I went to your funeral! I moved on, accepted the fact that you died. You can't come back now!"

"Well... everyone was mistaken. While they all thought I died in that fire, I was already here, hiding out. Away from everyone that pushed me away, away from you."