Last Chapter

Author's Note: I can't believe this is the last chapter.

Starting in Junior"s POV;

I hadn't seen June in weeks, my mind was thinking about her all the time an my body was more than pulsing for her. I've missed her, i've missed her so much. Today was results day an I was at there school awaiting for them to arrive, I was hoping June would hurry damn..

My phone rang loudly.

"Look behind you" June said down the phone.

I turned around abruptly my breath caught in my throat.

"Omg" I shrieked.

June looked amazing an most definitely different. Her hair was dyed a light brown colour an much shorter than before which suited her. She was wearing a tight top, jeans an a blazer. Looking fresh an neat.

"Please say you like my hair?"

"I love your hair"

I pulled June into a hug than kissed her lips hungrily. I've missed kissing her an holding her.

June pulled away coughing.

"Junior you sucked all the air out of me" She laughed. June wrapped her arms around my neck making me smile.

"When did you do your hair?" I asked looking in her eyes.

"Yersteday, Texas came with me, She had a cut done but nothing too different are you sure you like it?"

"Of course yeah"

"Good thats all that matters"

June kissed my nose sweetly. I couldnt stop staring at her, i was a little mesmerised.

"June how did the exams go?"

"They were alright im so scared to open the results, i was thinking you should open them for me"

"I will yeah"

June loosened from me an leaned on the fence.

"Il call the others see where they are"

I nodded smiling.

June's POV;

"Texas I cant open mine" I blushed

Junior took the envelope gently out my hand.

"Baby shall i open it"

"Yes please" I muttered.

I was so scared ive never been so scared in my life, I needed to pass more than anything.

"Okay all at the same time" Mike stated.

"In three.. two.. one"

I watched Texas ripped her's open an scan down the page, To my left Mike opened hes slowly with an uneasy look on hes face. Junior eyes me smirking as he looked down the page.

"Junior please just tell me"

"Okay well you got an B in physics, C in Biology an A in english Lit"

"What really" I beamed happily.

"You did so well" Texas said dryly.

"Texas how did you do?"

Texas sighed ignoring the question.

"Babes let me see" Mike asked taking the results from Texas reading them slowly.

"Texas you only have to resit health an social care" Mike soothed.

"But i worked so hard on it" Texas moaned.

Mike hugged Texas an I looked at Junior feeling helpless. Junior put hes arm out an i nuzzled into hes chest.

"Well done June" He whispered.

I was so happy i could cry, I squinted my eyes together to stop the tears of happiness verging to fall. I broke from Junior an went over to Texas,

"Texas you actually did do well" I said in the best tone i could. I didnt want her thinking I was just saying it to be nice.

Texas gave me a weak smile.

"Yeah i guess"

"Mike did u do okay?" I ask him,

"Yeah i got two B's"

"Well done" I smiled.

"You too"

"So should we celebrate?" I offered.

"Count me out" Texas muttered.

"Oh no why?"

"I just aint in the mood to celebrate"

I gave Mike a knowing look. "Convince her" I mouthed.

Mike winked nodding a yes.

"Lets go get some food first am starving." Junior states

"Yeah bro" Mike answers. They both walk ahead.

"Tex i gurantee we are all going to be okay" I say taking her hand. It was my turn to be a mum figure to Texas. Because deep down  I was right, we had been through so much as a group an in the end we still end up as a group even if some people go an some people stay.

"Yeah i think we are" Texas grinned squessing my hand.

Author's Note. -- Please read the short epilogue on the next page.