"In addition to your shirts, I get your famous bandana too? Don't I feel special." Talia joked, inspecting her new accessory. He smiled, intertwining his hand with hers.

"And as the same with my shirts, it looks better on you anyways. Come on, I told the crew we would meet them at the Wreck before it opens." He pulled her towards his beat up van, which he had gone and gotten before returning to the Cameron house.

_____________________

"I'm sorry, you're staying where?" Kiara asked after John B and Talia arrived at the restaurant, walking behind him as he leaned against the counter. Talia was sat with JJ and Pope at a table, fiddling with her new bandana.

"Tannyhill." He answered nonchalantly, causing Kiara to scoff.

"So you're living with Sarah Cameron." She concluded, taking a tray of drinks over to the table where the other were sat.

"Okay, look, the only reason I'm living there is because her dad bailed me out, okay?"

"And who's idea was that?" Kiara asked, setting down the tray and turning to Talia.

"Hey, so do you have a membership to the clubs now?" Pope asked, changing the subject. John B rolled his eyes and said he didn't know.

"What about those little golf carts they drive around, you get one of them?" JJ chimed in, flicking his lighter on and off.

"Does it come with a sweater vest, or do you have to buy one of your own?" Pope asked, causing Talia to let out a light chuckle.

"Look, you promised. You said you wouldn't bring her into this." Kiara turned to her best friend, who threw her hands up.

"I didn't bring her into this. John B needed an out with DCS and I used my resources, okay? It's better that he's here with us than in foster care, right?" Talia argued, to which Kiara rolled her eyes and walked away.

"If you wanna hang out with her, that's fine. But I'm letting you know that I'm not doing anything with Sarah." Kiara told the girl, who rolled her eyes and bit the inside of her mouth. Talia around to JJ and Pope, who were zoned out. She then looked to John B for support, and he nodded, pulling out the map.

"Do you guys see her here? No, right. A little focus would be fantastic. We got the map, right?" John B interrupted, placing the map on the table for the group to see. They all leaned closer to the old paper, trying to get a better look at it.

"Well, it's a little out of whack cause the guy was ganja'd when he drew it." JJ told the group, to which they only shook their heads.

"It's cause the coast has changed." Kiara informed him, shaking her head.

"So we just have to look for the landmarks that haven't changed." Pope told them, looking over the map intently.

"What about the old forts?" John B added, and Talia nodded pointing to a spot in the map.

"Battery Jasper."

____________________

  "Okay, so the road should split over here." Pope told John B, still looking over the map. The group had gone to the battery, which looked over almost the whole island. They had concluded that where they were looking was somewhere northeast of where they were, hidden by an old stone wall.

  John B took a hard left, causing Talia, JJ, and Kiara to tumble around in the open back. Once they sat back up, they looked out the window to see a stone wall, which is exactly what they needed.