She deserved to know.

But at the same time...

It could mean she'd blame him and break off the friendship..

Shoto didn't want that. He knew Kosuke wasn't the type of person to hold grudges, but he didn't want to risk it.

Sighing, the duo haired male ran a hand over his face. It was lunch time and Kosuke hadn't left the classroom. He could tell Bakugo was getting fidgety while sitting with his squad, also wanting to know why she hadn't left.

Meanwhile, in the classroom Kosuke and Iida were hard at work along with Midnight and Aizawa. "Oh, so that goes there, and that.." Kosuke put together, and Iida nodded.

"That's correct! Shall we move onto the next subject?"

"Yes please!"

"She's moving fast." Midnight observed, and Aizawa nodded. "Almost as if she had been here the whole time but needed a refresher."

"I may or may not have ran through most of the curriculum she had missed with her." Aizawa shrugged, making the r-rated hero roll her eyes. "Oh, right I should probably call Hawks to let him know everything is fine."

"He called this morning before we knew that Kosuke was coming back, so that would be a good idea." Midnight nodded, so Aizawa exited the room and dialed up the pro hero.

"Hey, it's Hawks~" He picked up on the second ring, sounding pretty relaxed.

"It's Erasure."

"Oh!" Something crashed in the background, causing Aizawa to face palm. "Hey! Any news on Vigilante?"

"Yes, she's back in school and everything is fine. You can drop by if you want."

"Yeah sure! What time works? Like, I can be over in fifteen if I really wanted-"

"Two hours from now."

"Ah, okay I suppose that's fine."

"I can hear the frown in your voice."

"Ha, what can I say? I'm still worried about her just disappearing like that."

"It's all sorted. See you in two hours."

"Yep~laters Erasure." The winged pro hung up, sighing as he ran a hand over his face.

Glancing back at the screen in front of him, his frown deepened. "More and more people flock to the League now. This isn't going to be good..."

~•~

"Vigilante you little troublemaker!" Hawks tackled the girl, causing her to shriek as they fell. Her classmates blinked in confusion.

"H-Hawks get off of me!"

"Haha sorry." He laughed, helping her up. "You really pulled a bad one this time, man."

In a second, Kosuke realized what he had just done. Her classmates all looked at her in confusion and shock, all except for Todoroki and Aizawa.

Hawks had just called her Vigilante.

She hadn't planned on telling them so soon. She hasn't even planned on telling them at all!

Shit shit shit...

"Vigilante? You're blankin'." Hawks waved a hand in front of her face, causing her to snap out of it.

"Oh, haha you can call me Akaguro, here." She bit her lip, and then Hawks realized his mistake as she glanced behind her.

"Oh, my bad. You haven't told them, have you?" He grimaced at the glare he was thrown. "Sorry!"

"Whatever." Kosuke sighed, shaking her head and waving him off. "It was bound to happen sooner or later."

"So you're telling me, you're the vigilante?" Kaminari asked in clarification.

"Dude do you know the bounty on her?! It's like, 50 million yen!" Mineta cried, only for Asui to smack him with her tongue.

"Yeah, it's pretty high because no ones been able to take me down, or figure out who I am." The female explained with a shrug. "Sorry you had to find out this way."

"I cannot believe this." Iida murmured, his hand on his chin as he processed the new information.

"I know right?" Momo looked shocked as well.

"Who cares?" Came a familiar voice. The crowd parted like the sea as Bakugo walked to the front, right in front of Kosuke. "It's not like anything's changed, besides we know your secret life now. It's not that surprising by how good at conbat you are." He said, looking her straight in the eyes.

"I agree." Shoto spoke up, also gaining a lot of attention. "It doesn't matter that you're the vigilante, you're our classmate first."

"Yeah!" Midoriya piped up, and soon everyone in class was on board with keeping her secret.

"You already knew?!" Kaminari asked, aghast that Aizawa withheld such information.

"It wasn't hard to figure out."

Almost everyone in the class felt attacked by that statement, complaining about how unfair it was that Kosuke was so far ahead of them while Shoto and Kosuke just laughed.

"Welp I should probably yeet then.." Hawks made a speedy escape, causing even more laughter from the class.

"Now that all the secrets are on the table, it will help us all grow closer as a class!" Momo smiled, everyone agreeing.

Iida, Shoto and Midoriya exchanged a look, and said nothing.

(First update in a hot minute! Hope you liked it 🥰)

Merci!