Chapter 1- The Senior Ace

Start from the beginning

I jumped up, dropping the blanket and eagerly pushing past the green eyed girl running to the door. My reflexes were fast, but Akari knew I would try to escape as soon as I heard the word breakfast, before I knew it managed to easily stop me before I reached the exit. I glared at her maliciously for a few seconds before making my way to the bathroom.

"Good. You can eat after we get you ready."

+++++

QUICK A/N- THIS IS NOT THE END OF THE CHAPTER JUST A VISUAL

This is what I imagine Akari looking like, since she is Akaashi's twin sister. Also someone pls credit the artist because I have no idea who made this :)

 Also someone pls credit the artist because I have no idea who made this :)

+++++

I put on the ugly purple uniform, and made my way downstairs. Akari and my aunt fussed over my hair, pulling out my already messy bun and replacing it with a half-up half-down style.

"Can I eat now?" I asked, inching towards the island. There was a mix of American and Japanese food. I assumed Akari had taken care of the miso and rice while my aunt made bacon and pancakes. The smells of food blended together, confusing my taste buds and somehow made me hungrier.

"Of course hon. You two have a great first day." My aunt kissed the both of us on the forehead and made her way back up to her room. As she left, a buzzing noise came from Akira's phone,  which was sitting by the rice on the island.

"(Y/N), Can you see who it is?" Akari asked, grabbing the bento she had stored in the fridge. I unlocked the phone using her password, conveniently her birthday, and opened imessage.

+++++

A/N-  The Akaashi twins nicknamed each other Kaashi, y/n only uses the nickname Kaashi for Keiji

for the sake of my story :)

"Akaashi wants to know if I'm trying out for the girls team because some guy named Boh-kuto wants to meet me or something

"Akaashi wants to know if I'm trying out for the girls team because some guy named Boh-kuto wants to meet me or something." I told her, racking my brain to see if I could remember any of Akaashi's friends.

"Can you respond to him please?"

"With what?" I said, my mouth stuffed with pancake.

"Figure it out! I'm busy, you're smart, you get it." She was struggling to grab me a plate from the top shelf. Instead of helping her, I stared at the phone and began to type.

"I sent it!" I finished my sweet pancake and moved on to the miso

"I sent it!" I finished my sweet pancake and moved on to the miso. I only had about ten minutes before we had to leave for school. Even though it was walking distance, Akari insisted that we leave early so that she could help me find the classrooms and meet some new people. Apparently, she had been expelled from Fukurodani (Akaashi's school) the year before because she got into a physical altercation with one of his fangirls, so she moved to Shiratorizawa for her first year of high school. She made it her mission to get to know everyone and not be known as a violent person, and in turn she had become very popular and knew most of the students.

Soon after I had finished my miso and Akari had finished her breakfast, her phone buzzed. This time, she was washing our plates in the sink, so she asked me to check for her again.

 This time, she was washing our plates in the sink, so she asked me to check for her again

I chuckled as I put down the phone. During my last year in junior high, (9th grader in America) I had become known as the "Senior Ace" Of my volleyball club. In america, 9th, 10th, and 11th graders were all separated by skill level, and I ended up being the youngest on my team. Even so, the team members (and sports commentators) decided that I should be known as the "Senior Ace" Because my spikes seemed to have power that only a senior at the sport could attain. "He wants to meet the 'Senior Ace' apparently." I said. Akari shrugged and grabbed her backpack, wildly shaking her hands to remove the extra drops of water.

"Ready for your first day?" she asked?

I shook my head no and she frowned, rolling her eyes as she pushed open the door. "Always a pessimist, (Y/n)."

"Never that." I picked up my bag and walked through the door.

+++++

A/N- HI I KNOW THIS WAS SHORT AND THERE ARE A LOT OF A/N in here but uhhhh YEAH ILL TRY TO MAKE IT BETTER BUT THIS IS JUST FOR FUNSIES SO HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT ALSO ANIME STUFF IS CONFUSING AND IM SCARED TO MESS UP SO IF I MESS UP THE HONORIFICS OR NAMES I AM SORRY PLS LET ME KNOW OK BYEEE :)